Really strong triceps day!

10 min cardio
Db bench: 60x12, 70x12, 80x10, 90x5, 50x15
Db military: 30x12, 35x8, 40x6, 45x6, 30x8
Overhead db tris: 20x12, 25x12, 35x4, 30x8
Cable tri: 100x15, 120x15, 140x10, 170x6, 180x8
Pec deck: 150x12, 180x10, 200x4
.... and I am done!!!

Weight 227.5, cals 3660, carbs 29, fat 47, protein 24(215g)

So can you just go over again for at least me... Your complete physical stats..
Ht
Wt
BF%
Wondering your weight 2 yrs ago and can you remember back you average wt and BF% .. if you can / will.
TY
OMM

I have never had a feel for bf. I have no way to accurately measure it and I have never cared much. I am officially 6ft;2in; but have shrunk an inch or so with age n back injuries. When I started this journey I was 250# with no muscle and no testosterone. Very overweight!

I have some recent pics I was gonna save for before/after but I will put them up now just for you, buddy. ;-)

..... or not! Pics will not upload. I will try later

Last edited:
Legs. Big time workout. Bad idea with bowling tomorrow lol!

Plated squat press: (all deep!) 200x12, 380x12, 560x6, 470x8, 290x12
Leg extension: 120x15, 180x15, 220x15, 240x10/8
Laying leg curl: 80x15, 100x12, 120x10, 140x10, 160x6

Weight 227, cals 3120, carbs 30, fat 46, protein 24(188g) - once again that is what happens when I do not pay attention to my protein!!! :-@

Mood has stabilized from coming off the LGD. Think tapering off that stuff is a good idea. Really had good push tonite. Not anger driven, just determination to go farther. That caused me to run out of steam earlier than normal tho.

Hi... Bump bump, :wavey:

I have never had a feel for bf. I have no way to accurately measure it and I have never cared much. I am officially 6ft;2in; but have shrunk an inch or so with age n back injuries. When I started this journey I was 250# with no muscle and no testosterone. Very overweight!

I have some recent pics I was gonna save for before/after but I will put them up now just for you, buddy. ;-)

..... or not! Pics will not upload. I will try later

Ok thanks man. And I saw the pictures but I'm having problems with this phone.
I'll chime morrow my friend.
OMM

Carbs are logged throughout. I run almost sugar free but not completely. I have been experimenting with doing a sweet tea (I drink gallons of diet tea) to keep my energy up for longer workouts. Other than that one of my weaknesses is baby rays bbq sauce on my meats. Sugar n fat! That and one of those skinny cow 100 cal frozen yogurt bars before bed sometimes.

Carbs are logged throughout. I run almost sugar free but not completely. I have been experimenting with doing a sweet tea (I drink gallons of diet tea) to keep my energy up for longer workouts. Other than that one of my weaknesses is baby rays bbq sauce on my meats. Sugar n fat! That and one of those skinny cow 100 cal frozen yogurt bars before bed sometimes.
is this tea your drinking gallons of bottled or are you making your own au naturale sir? how do you sweeten it?
looks like sugar is an issue here can see it in your abdomen. but how can you say no to babyback ribs in a sweet bbq sauce? not me man, get some!

Last edited:
excelent weekend stories?!? do tell!

LOTS of wifee cardio :)

Wife n I were both hit on, multiple times, at the gig. That was a nice ego boost for her. Do not think I have been touched by so many strange gals..... ever! Wore my skinny jeans ;-)

Then the topper: there was a gal there, singer for another group, incredible voice. Chatting, We complimented her and she says Your that banjo guy!?! I need your card. I want you to play with us! Now these folks are pros and i am just a hack! Of course I cannot cuz we are 7 hours from her but hell yeah!!! Ego booster!!!

LOTS of wifee cardio :)

Wife n I were both hit on, multiple times, at the gig. That was a nice ego boost for her. Do not think I have been touched by so many strange gals..... ever! Wore my skinny jeans ;-)

Then the topper: there was a gal there, singer for another group, incredible voice. Chatting, We complimented her and she says Your that banjo guy!?! I need your card. I want you to play with us! Now these folks are pros and i am just a hack! Of course I cannot cuz we are 7 hours from her but hell yeah!!! Ego booster!!!
your in top shape, you got a hot wife and you play the banjo?!? your my hero man, i hope i can be so cool when i hit your age, thanks for the updates sir.

p.s. i love the banjo scene in the movie Deliverance, break out the moonshine!

Last edited:
Not only can he play a mean banjo, but he's sure got a pretty mouth!

":bj:Now squeal like a pig, weeeeee, weeeee :bootyshak,". that scene always gave me the hibby jibbies

sorry for highjacking your thread Old D, they dont let me out much. :chimney:

Last edited:
LMAO! Wifee says thanks for the laugh too :)

Bottled tea. Snapple n Lipton, plus ocean spray 5 cal cranberry . Understanding that sugar free just has sugar analogs: sucralose, fructose, etc. I use a lot of sweet n low btw

We have definitely been bad since thanksgiving. Time to clean it up. Again. I have never really pushed my bf down real low. Wifee prefers me with some meat. She really does not care for what she calls the beef jerky look. Current contest appearance. I am good with that but the moobs n gut have got to go!

Last edited:
Back stuff. Lots of cables and one annoying 20 year old fresh out of personal trainer school who wants to instruct me! It was awesome. Gave me that extra anger I like when at the gym! Lol! Kid? You put on some size and I might listen to you! I drop bigger weight in the shitter every morning than you

10 min cardio
Wide Cable lat down: 100x12, 120x12, 100x12, 140x8, 160x4-tried 2 second stretch between reps
Narrow cable rows with holds: 100x12, 120x10, 140x6/6/6
Slow Db shrug:60x10, 70x10, 80x6, 90x8, 100x6
Bent oly rows: 95x8, 115x6 hold, 125x5 hold, 95x8hold, 95x10 fast
U/H rows: 100x12, 120x8, 140x8, 160x6

Weight 226
When I am gone a while I just post weekly averages for: cals 3090, carbs 34, fat 38, protein 27 (201g)

Last edited:
Back