Just came off cycle, what to do about doses now?

4GKenZy

I am banned!
I just finished a 14 week blast of Test-P and NPP. I injected 300mg of Test-U aftewards (i love c***sing on test-u, once a week injections are the shit) for a frontload. Should I inject 300mg again once it's been a week since the first Test-U injection? I usually c***se on 125-150mg of test-U once a week.

I only ask because it's been three days since I injected that first test shot and I feel like I have somewhat low testosterone. My sex drive isn't that high (and im usually a horny motherfucker even when I c***se) so what kind of frontloading schedule should I use for Test-U?

EDIT: I'm not sure why the word c***se is censored now. For anyone who doesn't know what I'm saying, I am on TRT.

You should have just run the Test U the entire cycle. You should have never come off it. Then things would have been a lot simpler. There is always next time.

You should have just run the Test U the entire cycle. You should have never come off it. Then things would have been a lot simpler. There is always next time.

Yeah, true. Oh well, worst case scenario I feel a little depressed for 1-2 weeks until I get back to baseline.
I wish there was something I could use to graph amounts of steroids in your blood over time.

What half life are you using for your Test Und? I've seen some ridiculously long times quoted, and don't believe them - wondering if you have better info.

Back