Just Came Over To The Darkside...

eaglesnest

First and foremost, I have done hours and hours of reading and research over the past 2 years and would like to thank everyone who contributes to this forum with valuable information. I finally decided to wander over to the darkside today after having the "goods" for a couple of months. For stats, I'm 32 yrs. old, 210 lbs and approx. 15% bf based on caliper readings. Been in the gym for many years but really serious the last 3. Going with 250mg test enan only for 10 weeks and finish with nolva for post cycle therapy (pct). I know some of you would say to go to 500mg but I wanted a simple, basic, know I will gain muscle and strength cycle. I have no reason to push things until I see how this cycle goes. Plenty of time for many more! Shot went with no problems. I studied spotinjections just before for about the 100th time, lol. Poke, aspirate, no blood, slowly inject.
Anyway, sorry for being long here but primarily wanted to thank the mods and admin. for their willingness to help and share information. Without all of this, I wouldn't be doing what I did today! Thanks guys and wish me luck!

Last edited:
welcome bro and good luck!
I hope you mean 250mg or it would be a big ass injection mark ;)
Good luck and as you said, plenty time for more.

Welcome! Looks like you have done your research and you really are in the proper physical state to do your first cycle. And don't let anyone tell you that 250mg is insufficient for a first cycle! Good luck!

mranak said:
Welcome! Looks like you have done your research and you really are in the proper physical state to do your first cycle. And don't let anyone tell you that 250mg is insufficient for a first cycle! Good luck!

Good advice.... Nice to see someone not rushing into things...

Back