just Clomid??? first cycle run-----

jk495

24/ 180lb

test e
will be running 400mg/week = is that high enough?

will use AI eod

just want to know if i can get away with just clomid for a 8-10w cycle.

also a little freaked out using cancer drugs and shit. i dunno well see. should i be worried fucking with shit like that?
and also LIVER is a big concern of mine, i wasnt to have almost no impact on it if possible as i take methotrexate/
Dumb question alert:
does dosage of test need to be varied by body weight. lets just say someone was 300lb?

Oh my, you need to read some more before starting a cycle. My best cycle was my first many years ago with 300mg test a week.

thanks for the helpful post. goddamn everyone here is so busy spending time bashing others. sorry brother this is my first run. im no expert. i have been reading all i can. the reason i post a thread is to ask other more Experienced guys what to do.

All stickers have a general information, but while planning of your own cycle you get tha mix of the majority of information. And also I think that forum has been done for opinions and conversations, and not only for the majority of stickers.

I assume that test e is not a good solution for the first cycle at all.

Hey man I read all the stickies I could and about what to take, so I took the advice of all the vets and doing 500 mg right now. I have went from 183 to 198 and I'm only on week 9 but like they say everyone is different. Also so u know if you do a low dose like that you could be just shutting down your own test and pinning u r self with about the same levels so there might not be any results. Then it's just a waste of money.

Hey man I read all the stickies I could and about what to take, so I took the advice of all the vets and doing 500 mg right now. I have went from 183 to 198 and I'm only on week 9 but like they say everyone is different. Also so u know if you do a low dose like that you could be just shutting down your own test and pinning u r self with about the same levels so there might not be any results. Then it's just a waste of money.

thanks im really looking to do this with the least amount possible. i may due 350mg/w to see how that goes after reading stickie. but i want to maximize my effort. id also like to not have to use the ai if i dont have to and just use clomid for pct of a 10/w cycle

Also you probably wouldn't need the AI cuz I went about 5 or so weeks without and the only reason I started taking it was I noticed a little more bloating than I wanted. Just a little tip on your 10 week cycle unless you are very accurate with filling your syringes you will come up short on gear. That's cuz you have to factor in the little bit left in the needle or when pushing the air bubbles out or even then the little bit that might leak out of rubber on top of the vial. Hell you u might even drop a vial and break it. I would also advise taking nolva too. More benefits with both together. No matter what in the end your gonna do it your way regardless of how much info you get. From newbie to newbie preparation is the key to success!

thanks im really looking to do this with the least amount possible. i may due 350mg/w to see how that goes after reading stickie. but i want to maximize my effort. id also like to not have to use the ai if i dont have to and just use clomid for pct of a 10/w cycle

Do at least 500mg a week split into 2 pins a week, example, 1cc on Mondays and 1cc on Thursdays for 12 weeks.

Last edited:
thanks man. i def want to keep my first cycle as short as possible also. how was your first cycle and what did you run?

jk495, I've already replied to your same questions in the opt pharma thread. Again, you've got no business using gear at least for some time...

Back