Just did first HCG injection, supposed to sting a bit?

AnonEagle

Never used it before (should have, just didn't)

Anyways, pinned AAS PLENTY of times, but never done a Sub-Q before (other than the doctors doing it for me)

Did it right in my stomach fat, burned/stung quite a lot more than typical AAS oils, is this normal? Could this signal that I used too much BA or something? Would that cause any side effects?

Thanks!

What? you're supposed to pin that in your scrotum.
lol really how much did you pin? I would make a guess that there was some alcohol on your skin still wet and when you pinned you pushed it into the inj site. it shouldn't sting normally, but jabbing hard and plunging too quickly could result in some bruising at the site

I used sterile water with my Pregnyl trying to avoid the sting.
For some reason that stuff just burns!!!!! It's a script so I know it's legit but the generic beans I had before never burned. Some days are worse then others. I figured it was either the alcohol or since I was in a hurry it was a little colder then normally. When I'm not in a hurry that's usually a few more minutes from time out of fridge to injection. All I could come up with.

Thanks guys. I'm betting I still just had some alcohol my skin.. Who knows but glad to hear it's somewhat normal

Last edited:
Back