JUST DID MY FIRST INJECTION. Worried That I might have messed up

Just did my 2nd shot. Went smooth as hell! Way better this time. Just shot right in, actually aspirated right this time. And injected slowly, 1cc in 25 seconds, then I let it sit in for about 5 seconds to avoid it coming out, then withdraw. Was steady with the needle and everything. No pain at all 2 hrs post injection.

Also, I am watching my nips and testicles. Haven't noticed any testicular atrophy yet. Not feeling the test yet i dont think, my strength hasn't gone up really at all yet, although cable flies definitely felt easier for some reason today. My nipples are kind of puffy though, but they were a little puffy before cycle. They are slightly puffier. No lumps underneath though. should I up my arimidex? Im doing .25mg EOD.

Last edited:
It's strange how we all act/react differently to our first time pinning. I'm not trying to sound cocky or arrogant here but I was at a friend's house for my deflowering as I'd just bought my gear and needed pins which he had a tonne of as he was a competitor (PL). He's like, "Bro, do you want me to show you how to load, inject etc.?" My response, "Nah mate, I got this." I swabbed, drew, changed tips and jammed that mother fucker in without hesitation like I'd visualised a million times over the years of being natural and let that delicious oil seep into my glute. I loved it! As they say, "He who hesitates is lost".

Back