JUST DID MY FIRST INJECTION. Worried That I might have messed up

ATVx779

1) It was really hard to aspirate with 1 hand while injecting my glute and I dont know if I did it right. I also injected kind of slowly because I was nervous. Is that ok?

2) When I was injecting the cypionate, the needle sort of came out of my skin some when I was trying to aspirate and was only like 1 inch in for half the injection before I realized it wasnt all the way in(was using 1.5 inch needle). Worried I might have injected half a cc subq

3) When I pulled the needle out, there was some blood that went in the blue tip of the syringe. Like 4 or 5 little droplets(looked like blood bubbles)

4) do i massage my butt after injection? I was bleeding pretty good for about 30 seconds after I pulled out. Had to go through 3 alcohol wipes

5) Do you put the cap back on the vial of test or leave the rubber part exposed? I cant get the cap back on

1) It was really hard to aspirate with 1 hand while injecting my glute and I dont know if I did it right. I also injected kind of slowly because I was nervous. Is that ok?

2) When I was injecting the cypionate, the needle sort of came out of my skin some when I was trying to aspirate and was only like 1 inch in for half the injection before I realized it wasnt all the way in(was using 1.5 inch needle). Worried I might have injected half a cc subq

3) When I pulled the needle out, there was some blood that went in the blue tip of the syringe. Like 4 or 5 little droplets(looked like blood bubbles)

4) do i massage my butt after injection? I was bleeding pretty good for about 30 seconds after I pulled out. Had to go through 3 alcohol wipes

5) Do you put the cap back on the vial of test or leave the rubber part exposed? I cant get the cap back on

1) I have no idea how you could aspirate twisted around with one hand. The CDC recommends against aspirating. Many of us do not aspirate. There are a lot of threads on the topic if you want to know more.

2) Don't worry about it. You will be fine.

3) That is common. Don't worry about it.

4) No. Don't massage.

5) The cap doesn't go back on. Store it in a clean place. I like to keep mine inside a prescription pill bottle with the cap on. Make sure you clean the rubber stopper with an alcohol swab each time before you draw a new injection.

Lol ok. Its been about 30 minutes since my injection, I just got up to stand and my ass is raw as sht. Reminds me of when I used to get flu shots in my delt as a kid.

Lol ok. Its been about 30 minutes since my injection, I just got up to stand and my ass is raw as sht. Reminds me of when I used to get flu shots in my delt as a kid.

Sounds like you were moving the needle around a lot. That and the fact it was your first injection will result in PIP. Tomorrow will probably be worse.

Lol ATV! Beginner nerves! Your doing great man just take the advice and get more pro every time. You will not stress at allll soon enough. Mega really respect your opinions, what's your take on aspirating?

Lol ATV! Beginner nerves! Your doing great man just take the advice and get more pro every time. You will not stress at allll soon enough. Mega really respect your opinions, what's your take on aspirating?

I don't aspirate.

Sounds like you were moving the needle around a lot. That and the fact it was your first injection will result in PIP. Tomorrow will probably be worse.

Yep, I injected the needle all the way in, tried to aspirate, didn't see sht, so I started injecting slowly, realized needle was now only halfway in, injected it back in all the way. Finished the shot, pulled out. When I saw the test moving down the syringe, I literally started to panic because I realized I was no longer natty. Lol.

Yep, I injected the needle all the way in, tried to aspirate, didn't see sht, so I started injecting slowly, realized needle was now only halfway in, injected it back in all the way. Finished the shot, pulled out. When I saw the test moving down the syringe, I literally started to panic because I realized I was no longer natty. Lol.

Welcome to the dark side lol

Haha love these threads. I was such a little bitch on my first pin man don't even worry. There are things that can go wrong, but it's very very rare. Unless you dip your needle in the toilet and shoot it into your jugular, most likely everything will be fine.

Also injecting a little oil subq is also fine. It's not wasted it will just take longer to absorb.

Good luck on your first cycle bro!

I wish all guys knew how easy it was to pin.

I was terrified of using injectables. I don't know why, but they just seemed too 'hardcore'. But after learning about orals being far more toxic -- it's a no brainer for me to use injectables :)

Mega you don't feel the need to aspirate for fear of injecting air to the heart? For me I always use a technique where I keep a bit if air on the plunger side to ensure I get all the gear. In turn I must inject small amount of air each time. I aspirate just in case. Even though a lot of air would need to be injected to cause problems id rather quickly aspirate. Only because of this technique. Your thoughts?

Ok guys. I have another question. I know that test cypionate takes like 2-4 weeks to "kick in" and to notice gains/increase in strength in the gym. But how do I know that I am using legit test and that its not bunk/underdosed beforehand? Are there any signs to look out before I start seeing gains to tell if my gear is working? (like in the first 1-3 weeks).

BTW 12 hrs post first injection, I have slight pain when I walk up stairs or plant really hard on my right leg(i injected right glute), but not too bad. My glute is pretty tender when I touch it and I can tell its a little swollen in certain spots when I feel my glute, but is not red or anything. Doesn't appear to be swollen to the eye, but when I feel around the muscle, its a little puffy. Is this normal?

Last edited:
Yea I've done the same thing man. Moves too much while injecting and irritated the muscle and tissue inside. It'll be a little inflamed, red and hot to touch. Just take ibuprofen and ice it. You should be fine. Try the thigh for injecting next time. So much easier,
Much more painless to me. And fk aspirating.

Updates

Today, my ass was kind of sore. It doesn't hurt too bad, but Its uncomfortable for sure when I walk or use my right leg at all. Especially walking up stairs. I have some swelling under the skin. Hard to explain because my skin isn't raised or anything, its just puffy underneath, feels like theres like a big bruise or something under the skin, pretty tender, kind of feels like a lump, but its not lump in shape. Its like a dispersed lump probably the size of a quarter, and its not even where I injected, its like to the right of it, more towards my hip. Is this normal? Its not red or anything. Only hurts when I sit on it or walk pretty much.

Last edited:
I get the lump in the glutes every time. It's common to have a little pain and a lump. Sometimes I let my wife pin for me to hit different areas plus she loves it! Make sure you pin in the right locations on your glutes. Good luck and people here will help.

Back