Just Got FUE Hairtransplants...... what steroids should I stay away from?

Basically any steroids that are DHT derivatives that's dihydrotestosterone such as mastron winstrol anadrol is even known to cause hair loss typically it's only of a severe degree if you have the predisposition to male pattern hair loss which is actually called andropesha when it's caused by steroids.

I would basically recommend William llewellyn's anabolics 2011 it will give you a lot of know-how and exactly which steroids are in what category also it will show you many different types of steroids and their applications what works synergistically together sample cycles let's chocked full of over 800 pages of information that is actually very very useful.

your key in this category is research you must research any compound you decide that you're going to use find out what the risks are and the benefits and then weigh them out because it is your choice and you have to remember everybody is different this is not a cookie cutter method different steroids act differently on different people some people need more of a substance to get an effect some people need less typically mega dosing or very high dosages that are way beyond medical are not as beneficial as you think they are when you hear of people taking a thousand milligrams of testosterone per week it's just not needed the type of people that are taking those are professional bodybuilders a lot of what you see in magazines and in an advertisements are actually anabolic androgenic steroid models or they are simply just touch-ups which are done by the photographer.

I stopped battling the hair war a couple of years ago and there was no way I was going to do the Dr. Phil or George Costanza hair style, so bald it is. I only wish the hair on my head would grow like the hair on the back of my neck or on my nuts. lol. Wish they would go bald as well.haha

Back