Just got my shipment - NEED HELP

I don't mind aspirating. My quad is not really sore at all, except for the fact that I did a good leg work out the same day after my first pin.

So now I have the next dilemma which is how to mix the bacteriostatic water with the 11,000 ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) I have.

Been trying to get a hold of Mike from M-a-x and he's not getting back to me.

Also, i'm readying stories about guys not liking the use of Arimidex/Anastrozole because of hair loss. There are a few sites where I saw clomid did the same, which makes me wonder whether that was what thinned out my hair a little last year.

I think I'll just use it when I decide to get off Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT).

But back to HCG, how in the world do I mix this stuff up?

11000 iu and one vial of bacteriostatic water. But no spare empty vial.

You fill up the syringe with the bac water and squirt it in to the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) vial. Easy peasy.

They started sending a large syringe to, so just one fill up. They should have included an easy to follow card with directions and pictures.

Easy enough, thanks.

So today I pinned and I think I hit a nerve or maybe went too deep? I felt a sharp pinch, so I continued past and then unloaded.

Kind of burning in that general area now.

Hope I didn't do any damage. No blood after aspirating, but a bubble of gas actually got pulled into the syringe. Wtf?

You didn't do damage.. If you hit a nerve itll just be sore for a few days..Just as long as you didn't see blood.. That's what you're looking for when you aspirate

Rowdybrad oversimplified how to mix your water and hcg.. You need to use a little math.. If you have 10,000ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and mix it with 5 ml of water then each cc/ml of the water will contain 2,0000ius.. Just divide the iu's by the the amount of ml's you mix it with and that is your concentration..

You didn't do damage.. If you hit a nerve itll just be sore for a few days..Just as long as you didn't see blood.. That's what you're looking for when you aspirate

You may have been close but you didn't hit a nerve.

My wife is a nurse and gives me injections, she hit a nerve in my thigh (yes out was in my upper outer thigh), it felt like I had been shocked and my leg kicked forward uncontrollably. We moved over and tried again. If you're injecting yourself you won't able to push through it.

Now I just inject in the butt its so much better imo.

Just injected myself for the first time ever in my life. Was a bit nervous at first but it went through smoothly.

I sat on the floor and relaxed the thigh by placing a rolled up tshirt underneath my lower thigh/knee. Injected with 23g on the upper thigh. I didn't even feel it go in or out for that matter. I entered, aspirated and injected slowly and pulled out fast.

Todd from IMT walked me through the whole process. (from mixing Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to injecting the test). It's been 5 hours since and no soreness so far.

I remember I had to get a shot of penicillin on the glutes due to a bad case of strep throat.
The nurse said it'd hurt when I get home and to sit on warm water in the tub. I got home and never felt a thing. I guess I am lucky with needle pain?

Thanks for all the hits, guys. The quad felt better after all that.

So I'm on my 4th week now. I have not followed the protocol I was given unfortunately.

My first week I pinned the whole 1ml. Then started pinning twice a week .5ml.

No Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or anastyzol started yet, either.

I've got a real tender left tit today, after my chest work out. Left of the nip, not directly on it. I may be seeing or feeling things, but i do think i feel a little bit of a lump. But not itcy, not puffy, just sore and tender. And I know it's not because I worked chest today. Maybe I'm hitting the gym harder, so that's why?

I don't know, but I have 1mg tabs ready to go, just not sure if I should start yet and how much.

Half a tab twice a week seems to be the most recommended dose. It's what I'm on and it seems to work well for me, and I know I aromatize fairly heavily. (I have so far, anyway.)

Schedule a lab from privatemd or through your doctor. Better to be safe than misdiagnosing your symptoms.

Why did you change your protocol after the first week?

Do you feel like your holding water? Any mood changes?

Half a tab twice a week seems to be the most recommended dose. It's what I'm on and it seems to work well for me, and I know I aromatize fairly heavily. (I have so far, anyway.)

I just took 1mg before reading this post. Well, since this is my first dose of nastyzol I guess I'll see how I feel in a few days. Then maybe next week go to half tab twice a week.

Schedule a lab from privatemd or through your doctor. Better to be safe than misdiagnosing your symptoms.

Why did you change your protocol after the first week?

Do you feel like your holding water? Any mood changes?

No mood changes, don't feel like I'm holding water. There have been maybe 3 or 4 days where I felt like a million bucks, but the every other day is just ok.

I guess I was a little confused. If Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) makes the testes produce test after guys come off a cycle, how could it be effective if there was already a massive amount of exogenous test in the system?

Trying to make sense of it.

Yea, I'm going to get bloodwork done to see where I am. Is privatemd pretty easy to use?

Last edited:
Yea, I'm going to get bloodwork done to see where I am. Is privatemd pretty easy to use?

I haven't used them yet but I will in a few weeks to see where my levels are at.

From what I understand you sign up with them, buy the test you want and they will refer you to a LabCorp near you to get your blood drawn. People here recommend the female hormone panel which right now is about 60 bucks.

Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online

My very first injection I injected with the 18g. Let me tell you this. NEVER again will I make that mistake. My whole cheek was bruised for a week. After then I read the proper way to do it. It hurt like hell for sure.

I've been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for two years now and never aspirated in the glutes.

Well I think thats just stupid.
whait till you get 1-3cc fo oil to the lungs in blood and yoru gasping for air..... thinking your gonna die...

I know!
and i aspirate.

Freemason - Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will cause the testes to produce testosterone whether you are on a cycle or not. It has nothing to do with how much or how little sythetic testosterone is already in your system.

Sealevel - 18 gauge? Ouch!!!

I haven't used them yet but I will in a few weeks to see where my levels are at.

From what I understand you sign up with them, buy the test you want and they will refer you to a LabCorp near you to get your blood drawn. People here recommend the female hormone panel which right now is about 60 bucks.

Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online

I ordered the basic testosterone panel. Should I change it?

Freemason - Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will cause the testes to produce testosterone whether you are on a cycle or not. It has nothing to do with how much or how little sythetic testosterone is already in your system.

Sealevel - 18 gauge? Ouch!!!

Ok, so basically if I'm on 210mg/week test e with 1000 iu/week and 1 mg adex 2x/wk i'll just have really jacked up t levels and aromatization of the test will be minimal?

Is it really good to have a t level of over 1000ng/dl for long periods of time?

Back to my sore pec issue:

Wk 1 - 1ml pin
Wk 2 - .5 ml pin twice a week
Wk 3 - .5 ml pin twice a week
Wk 4 - .5 ml pin on monday, no more.

Took 1mg adex on Tuesday because my left pec was really sore and it's still sore and tender now, but not as much. But I feel a tiny lump now and I'm wondering what I should do.

Should I:

- Take more adex?
- Back off the next pin for a week.
- Start up my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (haven't started that yet).
- All of the above?
- Some of the above?

Last edited:
damn man, seems like u r having a rough time on the test bro, i am taking 400mg a week of test c, and split it up to 200mg on monday, and thurs, obviusly your body is reacting badly to the test that u are on with getting tender in your tit and exspecially a lump
Just curious to, how is your blood pressure, and heart rate on the juice bro?

i dont take any Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) either, but thats justs me, i just do a Test " only" cycle and never did have any bad sides at all
For my PCT i use Nolv :), works great

My very first injection I injected with the 18g. Let me tell you this. NEVER again will I make that mistake. My whole cheek was bruised for a week. After then I read the proper way to do it. It hurt like hell for sure.

that's nothing i just realized that i was injecting for about 2 months with an 18g lol i started testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) in Feb. and I was doing glute injections and I would always bleed and didn't understand how nobody else does and while the pain wasn't bad obviously since I was doing it for so long I was kinda concerned with the blood so I ended up switching to pinning with slin pins in delts and been doing that since. though lately my left arm is getting sore since i split up my injections and with my b12 injection i'm pinning in my arms 4x a week. so the other day i was going to get the needles out to switch to glute injections again and rotate with delts. well i noticed that what i was doing at first since i was new and never really took the time to understand how the guages work or i never even paid attention to how the 18g is thicker so what i was doing was that since they send me the 3ml syringes with the 23g already attached and the 18g needle seperatly so what i was doing was extracting with the syringe with the 23g and then thinking the extra needle the 18g was the fresh one, so after i'd extract with the 23g i'd put the 18g on there and inject! lol

i just realized what i was doing since in the next refill i got i was looking for the 25g needles because i wanted to switch to those and i couldn't find them and then i found them but, they were attached to the syringe and i was confused since i figured why would they send me the 25g needle attached to the syringe and the 18g seperate? why isn't the 18g attached to the syringe so that i can extract and then swap a fresh one. now what i have to do is, take the syringe with the 25g needle attached, remove it, then put the 18g on, extract, then put the 25g back on. doesn't make sense to me, they should put the 18g on there first and let me extract and switch it out with the 25g it's easier, one less step and i guess could be more sanitary since there's less handling of the needles.

Back