Just had my Gyno Surgery on the 22nd.....questions.......

pauly

Hey guys, I recently had surgery to remove quite a bit of excess tissue from my chest. This was all from puberty, not from AAS. I will be wearing the drain tubes for 5 days altogether before they are taken out. My concern is getting back into the gym. I know i won't be able to bench for a few weeks easy.

What about as far as squats, bi's, tri's, etc.? Can I do non-impact cardio like riding the bike or elliptical trainer? When would I be able to start taking a fat burner again? I want to try Methyl-Dien, would taking that next week along with a solid diet help drop some fat while i recover quicker? Is a compression vest a good idea even if the doc says dont' worry about it? Would it help with recovery and reforming my chest?

I'd like to hear from pple who've had the operation done. Thanks everyone.

When I had my surgery they reccomended not even doing cardio for a couple of weeks due to increase temp and infection or something like that. I dont know how much I would really take from that. I started lifting about 2 weeks after surgery, did lower body about 1 week after surgery

I took a good 3-4 weeks off beofre I was back at the gym but at that time I wasn;t lifting very heavy becase mine was removed from puberty. Never had drain tubes though . . .mine must have been more lipo because all I had was stitches afterwards

Back