Just injected ~.3mg into the fat around my left boob

GymLift

I previously discussed doing this:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93821&page=2#post1458272
http://www.healthandfitnesstalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105176#post1549536

Finally got around to making up some injectable letrozole. It was very stubborn going into solution, but with enough heat and time (which unfortunately also meant some evaporation), it finally went.

Ingredients:
.2mL BA
2mL BB
~9mL EO
~30mg letro.
Injected .1mL sub-q for testing.

If things work out, the plan is to inject into the mammary gland.

Last edited:
Im reminded of Fight Club, when the first recruit of project mayhem shaves his head and Tyler slaps him upside his noggin.

Keep us (me in particular) posted. I'd be willing to try this as well knowing that at least one other brave soul was willing to do it.

DougoeFre5h said:
Im reminded of Fight Club, when the first recruit of project mayhem shaves his head and Tyler slaps him upside his noggin.

Keep us (me in particular) posted. I'd be willing to try this as well knowing that at least one other brave soul was willing to do it.
Space monkey.

Sorry, one thing I didn't catch.

Are you trying to fight gyno fat, reduce the size of your glands, reduce puffyness or any combination of the above?

Lucky13 said:
I'm surprissed either of u guys have gyno, was it left over from childhood ?
I've had it long enough that I don't remember when I got it.

outlawtas2 said:
Sorry, one thing I didn't catch.

Are you trying to fight gyno fat, reduce the size of your glands, reduce puffyness or any combination of the above?
All of the above, but my emphasis is the gland. If I can shrink the gland, them I'm confident that I can take care of the fat. If need be, I'll make another injectable to get rid of the fat ... haha.

My nips are puffy, and I have about a flat-marble sized lump under each one. It isnt abnormal looking at all, but I know that it can only get worse over time.

16-MAR morning:

Injected .1mL into the right boob this time, this time through the areola, which the pin didn't want to go through. The pin pushed the skin in to that point that it looked like I had the pin all the way in, but in reality the skin was just stretching back. Finally got it to go. Aspirated, fine. Injected, withdrew pin. Blood. Probably just capillaries.

This was a 31G short needle (5/16"? I can't remember) insulin pin. Not sure if it hit the gland or not. I need to pick up some long-needle insulin pins.

17-MAR morning:

Injected .1mL into the left boob, similar to what was done to the right boob the day prior. A little more speed on inserting the pin; no blood.

Noticed that the other side of the areola (upper outer) had a small discharge while I was squeezing the area. It looked like dirty water; tan in color.

17-MAR evening:

Bought 30G .5" 1mL insulin syringes today. Fucking Eckerd charges twice what they cost at Wal-Mart for 10. I'll be buying a box of 100 at Wal-Mart next time I'm there.

Used new 30G .5" pin to inject .12mL into the right boob. Went through the areola. I believe the pin went into the gland this time; the pin seemed long enough and I actually hit a place where it was harder to push through when inserting the pin. No noticeable pain, however.

Upon withdrawing the pin, I got a good amount of blood (relatively for a 30G pin). Damn. That blood can easily carry away what I just injected; I want to letro to stay local for a while, obviously.

18-MAR afternoon:

Loaded a 30G .5" pin with .3mL. Injected .15mL into left areola (no blood), injected .15mL into the right areola (very little blood).

Took 400mg of B6. Got nauseous for a few hours. I think the B6 can do that to me.

20-MAR morning:

Injected .15mL into left, .15mL into right from the bottom corner of the areola. No blood.

22-MAR afternoon:

.15mL on each side.

Feels like the gland out growing out toward my nipples. Odd.

24-MAR afternoon:

.20mL on each side. Left side was a bit purple pre-injection.

25-MAR evening:

.20mL on each side. Left side is even more purple. Injected into both areolas this time. Get blood on the left side, which probably means the purple will stay longer.

27-MAR evening:

.20mL on each side. Left side is turned kind of brown the other day and is still brown and kind of purple. It is mostly to the inside of the areola, but it seems to kind of make a ring around the areola as well.

I don't know what to expect if I am successful is starving the mammary glands. I mean, how can I expect mammary cell death to be pretty?

31-MAR evening:

.25mL each side.

Last edited:
yeh, i don't think that would be long enough to hit the gland, i'm sure you'd feel it if you hit it

Injectable letro, good idea mranak. I hope it works well. I can say the following has reversed gyno growth for me. Letro 2.5mg, 50mg aromasin, 400mg B6 per day orally in conjunction with .5ml of masteron prop injected into the gland twice weekly with a 25 gauge as well as another 500mg masteron injected IM spread throughout the week. Followed this for two weeks then dropped the letro and switched to Nolva 50mg for 2 weeks. Currently in week 5 and have stopped the gland injections.

Results so far: Left lump marble size > gone. Right lump 3/4" > small pea size.

A couple of notes. The gland itself is very hard and difficult to push into with a 25 gauge. I was using 1 1/2" pins and the masteron burned like a bitch inside the gland.

DocJ said:
I'm just impressed you got that to hold @ 30mg/ml.
oh hell no. :) 3mg/mL.

Looking at my original post, I said that I added 3mg to the mix...I have now corrected that...I added 30mg, but this 30mg was distributed in ~10mL, yielding 3mg/mL.

I took a lot of heat to do that but it was holding fine this morning, so maybe higher is possible; not sure.

Uridium245 said:
A couple of notes. The gland itself is very hard and difficult to push into with a 25 gauge. I was using 1 1/2" pins and the masteron burned like a bitch inside the gland.
Well, I guess you get credit for being the first that I know of to inject into the gland.

I'm kind of cringing at the thought that I might need a 25G pin to do this.

So you insert the pin slowly or fast (job-like motion)?

I injected from an angle so as not to go through the areola. (One advantage of using a long needle) Go slow so you can keep the gland stationary as it will try and move around on ya. The poke itself stings a bit but not as much as the masteron did. Hopefully the 31 gauge won't bend (ouch).

I got the idea from a topical that was made using Letro, Aromasin and DHT. I tried it in the past and it worked really well. Had to use masteron though since I didn't have any DHT and crazy ass me figured why not inject it into the gland.

Last edited:
bedrock said:
Where did you get this idea my good man ?
I've heard of a transdermal letro to fight gyno. But the problem with transdermals is that so little of the chemical makes it through the skin. So I figured, why not inject it to get it past the skin? Then I figured, why not just deliver the medicine directly to the problem area? The mammary gland, itself.

mranak said:
oh hell no. :) 3mg/mL.

Looking at my original post, I said that I added 3mg to the mix...I have now corrected that...I added 30mg, but this 30mg was distributed in ~10mL, yielding 3mg/mL.

I took a lot of heat to do that but it was holding fine this morning, so maybe higher is possible; not sure.
Ahhh...I made 5mg/ml in 100% PG once, took foooorrrreeevvver to dissolve.

yeah mammary injects are kind of rough...about 6 monthes ago i injected a mesotherapy solution directly into the gland. got nothing but swelling. I then dried the bile salt deoxycholate which also swelled up and left a knot that took a month to go away. no shrinkage of gland in both cases.

good luck man and keep us updated

Back