Just Joined Today

iwillsucceed

Hey guys!

Just to start this off. I am 19 years old but I DO NOT plan on using any sort of anabolics till i turn 23. This will have given me 6+ years of training under my belt:). i have exceptional dieting habits and a very good workout routine. I just competed in my first fitness competiton last Saturday and actually won 3rd place in one of the biggest competitions in the west coast!:) I have been studying anabolics for the past month and will continue to study all the way until my 23rd birthday. I already have my first cycle figured out but i will probably change it along the way as i gather new information. thankyou all and i hope to become a great asset to this website for all the members involved!!:)

Welcome to ology and congrats on placing!
And thank you for being smart and waiting till you are ready for AAS! That right there probably made you a few friends already.
Stick around, ask questions, and be sure to read ALL the STICKYS!

Welcome!!!! Sounds like I could learn from you. Good call on waiting, post a pic lets see what 3rd place looks like (we like pics) that's why I don't post any, dont want people puking on there keyboards (it's a bitch to clean) lol also franks right read the sticky's

Back