just moved- anybody work out in long island, ny?

bigboy987

ive been looking for a good new gym to join and a bunch of cool work out buddies...anybody in the area with any suggestions? i just moved from cali where lifting & great gyms were everywhere

Great place if your willing to travel a bit and like to hit it with freaks

Theres a place in MilfordCt. up the road on I95 called Southside Gym. It's fashioned after Westside gym. If you're looking to train with some hardhitting mofos thats the place of choice. No games just steel for every meal. Big guys, big attitude,major gains, lots of records.

Where in Long Island are you...im over in oceanside in Nassau county...and I go to Iron Island gym...great for heavy lifting with a great history and reputation

monstro54245 said:
Theres a place in MilfordCt. up the road on I95 called Southside Gym. It's fashioned after Westside gym. If you're looking to train with some hardhitting mofos thats the place of choice. No games just steel for every meal. Big guys, big attitude,major gains, lots of records.

You go there? i was there once...that place was tiny.

That was when it was in Startford.... It's smaller now but some beefy personalities will be there next week/ wend. with my bus partner who doing the world in a couple of months. another world record down the drain ( he's got retard strength)

Joe2154 said:
Where in Long Island are you...im over in oceanside in Nassau county...and I go to Iron Island gym...great for heavy lifting with a great history and reputation
Joe; I'm not in Long Island haven't been there in ages. Not since I crossed the line to legitimate enterprise. May I suggest you leave the Island and don't look back.

Back