Just Need To Brag!!

petite

I've been working out for a little over a month now and I've already gained 5/8" in my arms (naturally). I'm so proud of myself and just wanted to brag!!:D

Last edited:
petite said:
I've been working out for a little over a month now and I've already gained 5/8" in my arms (naturally). I'm so proud of myself and just wanted to brag!!:D

That is awesome, babe!! I wonder if any of the advice you got on the board helped? I'm sure BP helped alot as well!! He sure must know his shit with a physique like that!! Keep posting pics of your results!! :)

Re: Re: Just Need To Brag!!

cory said:
That is awesome, babe!! I wonder if any of the advice you got on the board helped? I'm sure BP helped alot as well!! He sure must know his shit with a physique like that!! Keep posting pics of your results!! :)
I got alot of good advice from everyone on the boards but, the biggest credit goes to BP! He's really helped me with the diet and has really pushed me hard with my training. He's the BEST!!:) (where's the heart smilies when you need them?);)

Re: Re: Re: Just Need To Brag!!

petite said:
I got alot of good advice from everyone on the boards but, the biggest credit goes to BP! He's really helped me with the diet and has really pushed me hard with my training. He's the BEST!!:) (where's the heart smilies when you need them?);)

I know, I really want those cool smiles we use to have on The Zine. You definately needed that sex sign on the thread about you and BP having sex on video!!! LOL:p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Just Need To Brag!!

cory said:
I know, I really want those cool smiles we use to have on The Zine. You definately needed that sex sign on the thread about you and BP having sex on video!!! LOL:p
You said it!!:eek:

sonis9 said:
growin' some guns huh petite!!?? keep it up girl!!
Yeah, you tell redsquirrel that we need to get together and do a kick ass workout! Maybe we can all hook up this weekend!

Awesome work Petite...especially as thin as your arms look to start with. When you're comfortable doing so, you'll have to show off as well as bragging :)

Keep up the good work.

Thanks everyone! I did a full body measurements tonight and I've gained in my thighs, calves etc. as well. I also went from a size 25" waist to a size 24" waist!! I'm so happy! (you can tell I'm very proud):D :D :D

petite said:
Thanks everyone! I did a full body measurements tonight and I've gained in my thighs, calves etc. as well. I also went from a size 25" waist to a size 24" waist!! I'm so happy! (you can tell I'm very proud):D :D :D
will you shut up already.:D

Back