just starting

diesel generators for sale

Drop by our website today to obtain more information relating to diesel generators for sale

What would you recommend? my stats are above.what kind of cycle? lik I said I'm just starting.

What would you recommend? my stats are above.what kind of cycle? lik I said I'm just starting.

well the first thing you need to get down is your diet....without a goal in mind you wont go anywhere....bulk or cut you pic....

but when you start a beginner cycle looks like this...

500mg/week test e mon thurs for 12 weeks
12.5mg/ed aromasin (if you see signs of gyno) or you can go .5mg/ed arimidex...all the way through pct
HCG 250 iu x 2 week mon thurs sub q all the way up to 4 days b4 pct...
pct

weeks 14 to 18 clomid 50/50/50/50 or nolva 40/40/20/20 or both combined...or toremifene 60/60/60/60

cobra.... you have to question his name?

come on bro, i expected more from you!

his name is chicken wing. aka chicken wang. aka ain't no thang butta.

white men can't jump bay bay!

"ain't no thang but a chicken wang on a strang!" with the high five to low five round the world combo with the homie.

chicken wang is cool in my book, get off the name.

lol.

in fact.... i just made a decision... will run it by the board later to confirm but i have a feeling no one will try to veto this one. our official response to any and every question bieber pharmaceutical gets regarding how we can make such potent blends in such perfect ways.... will now and forever simply be: "ain't no thang butta chicken wang on a STRANG!"

and around the office it will be highly recommended (though not required, kinda like the pieces of flair at chochkies in office space) that everyone do more than the minimum required high to low round the world fives per day, which we'll set at 1 (one) per day for starters and go up from there.

oh, and by the way, just to add onto what these fine gents threw your way.... keep in mind your first cycle shouldn't really be affected by your goals. cut or bulk, you can do either on test.

set your goals, that should control how you eat. but it shouldn't control what or how long you do for your first cycle especially.

Last edited:
at first the needle thing is scary I get it. Most of us had the same feeling, but now I cant wait to inject. Its awesome. gl

Back