Just to clarify

tase

Do I run Nolva with a cycle as an anti-e along side HCG - then at end of cycle continue Nolva as a PCT!

I'm pretty sure you shouldent even run the nolva with your cycle unless you need to.(showing signes of gyno). But at end of cycle ya you should. You don't have clomid for post cycle therapy (pct)? It's the #1 choice for post cycle therapy (pct) that's why I ask. The hcg you can deff run with the cycle. I think the dose should be around 250iu every 4 days or so. A lot will say it makes better sence to run the hcg with the cycle in stead of at the end to stop the nut issues from happening in the first place..I all ways like more then 1 oppinion so lets see what others say to.

I'm pretty sure you shouldent even run the nolva with your cycle unless you need to.(showing signes of gyno). But at end of cycle ya you should. You don't have clomid for post cycle therapy (pct)? It's the #1 choice for post cycle therapy (pct) that's why I ask. The hcg you can deff run with the cycle. I think the dose should be around 250iu every 4 days or so. A lot will say it makes better sence to run the hcg with the cycle in stead of at the end to stop the nut issues from happening in the first place..I all ways like more then 1 oppinion so lets see what others say to.

I agree with Rocko. Don't run the Nolva during your cycle unless your showing signs of gyno, certainly don't run if your using Deca. Yes run it for post cycle therapy (pct). Myself, I'm happy just to use Nolva only for post cycle therapy (pct), though some do prefer and/or Colmid.

HCG, yes, run with your cycle, start about 2 weeks in and 250iu's every 4 days. Stop a week before you start post cycle therapy (pct).

What cycle are you doing?

Last edited:
Cheers guys..

I have
20ml Deca 2ml every monday
20ml TProp 1ml monday/thursday
20ml Winstrol (winny) 1ml tues/fri
20ml Tren 1ml tues/fri

I did this course last yr n put on 2 1/2 stone while using nolva throughout the course n hcg at the end w/nolva! kept 2 stone.only thing got abit of high blood presure nothing else!

This yr i did the same but with sus - instead of prop - didnt get as big though but strength was the same!

I was thinking about Arimidex!I want to block the sides as much as possible while on!!

Back