Kamali's view on igf

No matter what people tell you there will always be those who say take it, it isnt that bad for you, or find studies to contradict what others say. Do your own homework and decide for yourself. Dont use or not use products based on what one person says or doesnt say.

Personally I dont think that it is worth it to find out. I dont see the point of using high amounts of HGH Slin IGF etc... unless bodybuilding is your carreer and you are willing to compromise your health for the sake of your career.

Eat clean, train like a mofo, and take the least amount of drugs to see gains. Do things smart and remember the word "moderation" when it comes to steroids. People will tell you that they can do 3,000mg of test a week, or blast and cruise on juice for 3 years straight and you will still be Ok. The bottom line is things like this are detrimental to your health, over time and it may take years for these people to realize it but they wont listen now anyway.

I have been told personally by two friends who held pro cards in the 1980s and both regret ever touching steroids and both said they would not go back and do it again. both are on HRT from a doctor and one has already had open heart surgery and he is only in his early 50s.

The irony is that 90% of the people who are using insane amounts of juice, IFG, etc... Dont look any better than the average gymrat using 1/2 the amount.

Good luck
CHamp

Champ said:
No matter what people tell you there will always be those who say take it, it isnt that bad for you, or find studies to contradict what others say. Do your own homework and decide for yourself. Dont use or not use products based on what one person says or doesnt say.
I agree with that.

JohnnyB

Back