Keep weight up while at the academy.

tomwate

I'm going to the police acemy in about 3 months and I do not want to lose any strength while I'm there. I've heard that all of cardio causes people to lose alot of weight and, being a hardgainer, I don't want to lose any precious muscle. The acedemy lasts 26 weeks and I will get to leave for the weekends. I am thinking that I could eat a shitload of food on the weekends to help recover some the lost calories. Can anyone recommend a mild steroid cycle that I can inject only on the weekends and that will not cause me to get bloated or make it obvious that I'm juicing. I have done a cycle of test-e and dbol before. Any advice on any aspect of this would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!

i wouldnt reccomend juicing while at the academy. the risk of unmanageble sides is too great.
imo true ecto hardgainers do just fine if caloric intake is high. so eat as much food as you can. if i had to go through basic training again i would eat everything they gave me along with 4-5 cups of milk per meal. my buddy put on about 15lbs of muscle in basic by eating his bread covered with butter and sugar and pounding the milk.

i would only run the cycle if you were VERY experianced with your choice of drug. 250mg of test a week would probobly help, but i dont think its worth it.

ive thought many times how awesome it would have been to sneak 25mg Winstrol (winny) tabs into basic...but who knows even if i didnt get caught i might have gotten a weird cramp or pump that fucked something up.

imo: NOT WORTH IT

tomwate said:
I'm going to the police acemy in about 3 months and I do not want to lose any strength while I'm there. I've heard that all of cardio causes people to lose alot of weight and, being a hardgainer, I don't want to lose any precious muscle. The acedemy lasts 26 weeks and I will get to leave for the weekends. I am thinking that I could eat a shitload of food on the weekends to help recover some the lost calories. Can anyone recommend a mild steroid cycle that I can inject only on the weekends and that will not cause me to get bloated or make it obvious that I'm juicing. I have done a cycle of test-e and dbol before. Any advice on any aspect of this would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
only thing you're gonna lose is fat and water. just keep eating a good diet. a lot of police academy training is outdated and useless (hand to hand combat). waste of time. and instead of running miles on end, they should sprint instead. chasing the bad guy is not gonna last 1 mile that's for sure.

I suffered through a similar situation for the same reasons and it was a mistake. Dianabol, tren, test, and running hard and long is a bad combination. I have since realized I'm much better off at a slightly lighter bodyweight and the AS I used during just made things much harder.

If you do it, I'd go with old balls's recommendation, and keep it light. Not more than 500 mgs. of test per week. Lift on the weekends and you should keep your strength even if you lose a few lbs.

I ended up losing a few lbs. even on 4500 cals per day.

Thanks, great advice... I think I'll stay away from the AS (at least until I'm done with the academy) and just eat. I like the idea of loading everything with butter to get more calories from the food.

Stay off gear. If your service discovers you are using you could lose your job.

Your room is probably open for searches, so you can't hide your gear/anti-e , etc. If it is found you could be criminally charged.

Chances are the food will be shit and you'll need to extra running to keep you from getting fat.

I don't like the idea of loading everything with butter or sugar. They make you fat, clog your arteries, and screw with your energy levels and pancreas. If you want to add extra fat for more calories, go with natural peanut butter, nuts, and/or flax oil.

Trevdog said:
I don't like the idea of loading everything with butter or sugar. They make you fat, clog your arteries, and screw with your energy levels and pancreas. If you want to add extra fat for more calories, go with natural peanut butter, nuts, and/or flax oil.

those things probobly wont be available to him, i know they werent for me!

"drill sergeant i cant eat butter i need flax oil drill sergeant!"

do the best with what you got, i should have pounded the milk till it made me sick.

I don't know what he can use but losing weight is better than trying to keep it on with butter. Sugar is maybe ok after working out but still sketcky. Maybe he can have a shaker bottle in the barracks and pound a shake before bed with protein powder, flax meal - use it to chase down a few tablespoons of natty peanut butter.

I agree on the milk - drink plenty of that.

Are there any issues with taking weight gainer/protein powder? That should be enough to fend of the majority of atrophy. But at the end of the day, if you can't weight train or have a good diet your bound to lose at least some mass...

Back