Kefei hgh puffy red marks at injection site..wtf??

Noetic

I've been doing about 2-3ius a day of Kefei blue top hgh with a 29g 1/2" pin on my stomach and obliques with plenty of fat and tried going in at everyu different angle and did everything I can think of to minimize the efefct (other than doing it IM) and after the first week of bruising was over now I get these red welts with a thicker harndened feel in the adipose tissue under the skin and the outside of my skin is red, puffy and itchy. Mt gf is having the same problem and after googling the shyt out of it for the past week I cant seem to get a straight answer as to what exactly it is and if it will go away or what? My gf's welts dont last as long from what she says but mine are lasting at least 10 days cuz thats how many of these welts I have on me and I havent done more than one injection a day since it started. It seems like it may be an allergic reaction but idk. So anyone who knows for sure what this is and how I can either fix it or at least treat it, please let me know, I just ordered some Hygetropin as Im on my last vial of Kefei and Im hoping maybe Hygetropin might be a little cleaner or better and praying it helps but I wont know for another week. Im running out of injection spots.lol.!! Please help or imma be a big red blob
:wtf:

It's an allergic reaction to the HGH. The only way to stop that is to stop the HGH. I would try the Hygetropin and if it continues with that, I suggest U try Serostim/Somatropin.

I thought Kefei was 191aa. Well Im on my last bottle of it anyways and the Hygetropin will be here by the end of the week so hopefully that works. Hyge is definitely 191aa. Also rge puffiness is going down alot too so maybe Im getting used to it. But my gf was convinced it was gone the other day and then she tells me its back yesterday but not as bad so I dunno. She had some claratin and I told her to take it so maybe thats why it went away for a minute. I dont have any alergies and hance no hypoallergenics on hand so... Anyways , thanks guys for the reply. Ill keep you posted. Gotta go take my morning dose now. Thanks bros.

I've been doing about 2-3ius a day of Kefei blue top hgh with a 29g 1/2" pin on my stomach and obliques with plenty of fat and tried going in at everyu different angle and did everything I can think of to minimize the efefct (other than doing it IM) and after the first week of bruising was over now I get these red welts with a thicker harndened feel in the adipose tissue under the skin and the outside of my skin is red, puffy and itchy. Mt gf is having the same problem and after googling the shyt out of it for the past week I cant seem to get a straight answer as to what exactly it is and if it will go away or what? My gf's welts dont last as long from what she says but mine are lasting at least 10 days cuz thats how many of these welts I have on me and I havent done more than one injection a day since it started. It seems like it may be an allergic reaction but idk. So anyone who knows for sure what this is and how I can either fix it or at least treat it, please let me know, I just ordered some Hygetropin as Im on my last vial of Kefei and Im hoping maybe Hygetropin might be a little cleaner or better and praying it helps but I wont know for another week. Im running out of injection spots.lol.!! Please help or imma be a big red blob
:wtf:

I had the same problem with Keifer. From what I have read its 192. your body does not recognize 192 as a bio identical hormone and will at times react with red welts. the red welts is your body trying to reject it. Switch to the good stuff!

Yeah I knew not to buy 192 before I got it an I thought Kefei was 191 but I guess now. I got the Hygetropin coming and I am pretty sure that is 191 but IDK I thought Kefei was too so if anyone knows for sure if Hygetropin is 191 and good please let me know.

Also Im about to order a cycle and I dont wanna get garbage so if anyone knows any good places, can you PM me with the info. I wanna get:

12 week cycle of

Testosterone Enanthate @ 500mgs/week=6,000mgs roughly. can do 300/week if theres a good deal on 300mg/ml amps or whatever

Dianabol @ 25 mgs ed x6weeks = 1,045 mgs so like 10mgx100 tabs bottle should be fine and cheaper than 5mg tabs and ill just break some in half.

A small bottle of clomid and Nolvadex for post cycle therapy (pct) plus any sides during. Is it better to have Armidex instead of clomid or what? At the doses Im doing it shouldnt be that bad on sides but IDK.

And some HCG for post cycle therapy (pct)...not sure about the dosage and length of time..getting mixed reviews..what is nececsary for a cycle like this?

And some pins cuz all I have are the 29 g 1/2" 100cc insulin ones.

You can PM or e-mail me the info on the best place to go for this..I need it quick too. I dont wanna wait a month. I ordered from one place a bunch of Test E and cytomel and its been a month and I still havent gotten it so Im writing them off. I need express shipping so any places that are guaranteed,quick,cheap but still good quality would be greatly appreciated. And I heard Mexican stuff gives ya headaches so prolly no mexican. Im a definite Mexi-can't.
Thanks.

Yeah I knew not to buy 192 before I got it an I thought Kefei was 191 but I guess now. I got the Hygetropin coming and I am pretty sure that is 191 but IDK I thought Kefei was too so if anyone knows for sure if Hygetropin is 191 and good please let me know.

Also Im about to order a cycle and I dont wanna get garbage so if anyone knows any good places, can you PM me with the info. I wanna get:

12 week cycle of

Testosterone Enanthate @ 500mgs/week=6,000mgs roughly. can do 300/week if theres a good deal on 300mg/ml amps or whatever

Dianabol @ 25 mgs ed x6weeks = 1,045 mgs so like 10mgx100 tabs bottle should be fine and cheaper than 5mg tabs and ill just break some in half.

A small bottle of clomid and Nolvadex for post cycle therapy (pct) plus any sides during. Is it better to have Armidex instead of clomid or what? At the doses Im doing it shouldnt be that bad on sides but IDK.

And some HCG for post cycle therapy (pct)...not sure about the dosage and length of time..getting mixed reviews..what is nececsary for a cycle like this?

And some pins cuz all I have are the 29 g 1/2" 100cc insulin ones.

You can PM or e-mail me the info on the best place to go for this..I need it quick too. I dont wanna wait a month. I ordered from one place a bunch of Test E and cytomel and its been a month and I still havent gotten it so Im writing them off. I need express shipping so any places that are guaranteed,quick,cheap but still good quality would be greatly appreciated. And I heard Mexican stuff gives ya headaches so prolly no mexican. Im a definite Mexi-can't.
Thanks.

You have had 3 posts, not to many people will give you a source untill you have been around a while. If you read some of the recent threads you will stumble across a source or 2.

Back