Kick ass workout tunes

dbol

Post up your favourite kick ass tunes for working out to please guys. I'm so sick of listening to the same music that i've had on my mp3 for the past 3 years.
I'll start with in da club by 50 cent. That used to get me pretty phsyced when working out but getting real bored of it.

ac dc i know there old but there great to listen to while working out its actually the only time i listen to them

You should listen to some hardcore dance music!!!

I get so psyched up with those bangin tunes!!!! Yeah Baby!!!

Just thinking about the music makes me wanne throw those weights around like paperweights!

hatebreed, bury your dead, remembering never, almost anything hardcore or metal. id be much weaker when working out if i listened to the music that was on in the gym. justin timberlake doesnt make me pissed off enough to push the extra weight.

yea go with the metal...mudvayne disturbed nonpoint....they play alot of tina turner at my gym...the gym owner seems to be lacking in the ol twig and berry department...hard to get fired up listening to a woman whos husband abuses the shit out of her...just a thought

Heavy as possible. SOAD, Deftones, Faith no more, Alice in chains, Tool, Rage against the machine. Rock out and smash up the weight.

my MP3 player is all old school METALLICA, Korn, Deftones, Tool, you know GOOD music, It works well for me. Cant listen to the Rap stuff, Guess Im just too old for that stuff.

Go for Rage Against the Machine first album start to finish..or any growling metal i.e- in flames, shadows fall, old mans child...shit will get the blood flowing!!!

Tears dont fall, by Bullet for my Valentine...
Rise Against...
Anything heavy...My gym has the worst music, elevator or Dr office music...

There's a tune by this guy "John Cooper Clarke" it's called "Evendently Chickentown" It was in the closing creds of the Sopranos a few weeks ago that tune seems to get me ready for war.........

Rollins Band-starved, and "on my way to the cage". Wu-tang-Triumph.. Dropkick Murphys-oshipping up to boston.

SCHOOMONEY said:
Grave, Dark Funeral, Cc, Demigod, Slayer. Hmm, Yes Anything Heavy.

I cant remember the last person i met that knew of the band "Grave" old school century media. Its funny to me how big metal got. Anyone remember when there was more bands than fans of death metal? those were the days.

Back