Kigtropin buyer beware!

Well I emailed him again.. And in his reply they said they will look into it...

So I hope for a reship next week... Fingers crossed

There has been a lot of talk about kigtropin around here recently so I though this info might come in useful to some of you who have it or will be buying it.

You have heard me say it over and over but I'm going to say it again :p

Kigtropins are being made by several different places in China right now. Since the original was popular with guys these rascals decided to start throwing kigtropin labels on their own version of what was up till recently a good quality labeled generic.

What to look for:

The "good " kigtropins have a blue top on them. The lesser version has a green top!

Here are some pics for you to compare that I took from another site.

50018d1325641746-kigtropin-ghrp-6-like-effects-5.jpg

50019d1325641756-kigtropin-ghrp-6-like-effects-7.jpg

50020d1325641763-kigtropin-ghrp-6-like-effects-9.jpg

There are at least two variations of the green top kigs floating around also. I know this gets confusing but for now make sure the kigs you are getting look like the ones with the blue tops in these pics and that should lessen your chances of buying a replica.

A well respected vet on another board is sure that his green top kigs are actually GHRP-6 . I trust this guys feedback because he is a long time user of peptides and the hunger insane hiunger he is getting is not a GH type of side, It has GHRP-6 written all over it.
hello Zeek!
i read what u said about kigtropin
i bought with the top is green
could you tell me the link of the website to buy the good one please by private message?

just a quick update i am not getting a reship from kami.... i guess he is selective scamming.. kami has been booted from sf board

I've got 2 kits of green tops with box stamped not printed. Already used up one kit and they SUUUUCK. Nothing compared to my Rips. Gonna stick to my rips. I only picked up 2 Kigs just to try em because my source is always straight. I was wondering if they were weak after I used first kit but now after reading all this I'm callin him tomorrow. Gonna return other kit for more Rips. What a joke.

The issue with the ones you are posting there is that the exp dates etc are printed on the box. That is yet another variant of kigtropins you have there. People say they are not as good as the ones with the dates stamped the other way. They come from different sources. I'm up to 4 different kigtropin versions with my research!

540781d1325873630t-kigtropin-buyer-beware-20120106_130321.jpg

see comparison here:

dscf1503n.jpg

That is exactly what I will be testing to see next week :) I just need to figure out how long post injection to have the test done. also found the test for $49.99 instead of $70.
I have 10000IUS kings....The ones i have are fine....How can say ones on left are best ?

I have 10000IUS kings....The ones i have are fine....How can say ones on left are best ?

I am sorry that info posted is old and it outdated, they were later all proven to be garbage. I saw your other thread with the manufacture date and those do indeed fall under the bunk batches

If you would like to test them for yourself, go to saveonlabs.com and order the GH serum test

On the morning of the test inject yourself with 10iu of the kigs 2-3 hours before you go in to have tjhe blood drawn.

For 50 bucks you will have real results in your email 3 days later, my best advice to you

The HGH serum testing has changed the landscape. No more BS about waiting months to see results. We can now prove GH in a single inject. I really hope this puts pressure on the Chinese to get things right.

Zeek, great posts bro. Any updates on what you know now?

I know certain guys are now sending out samples of the new kigs to get feedback from the users on if they are good to go or not.

I am about to try a batch from Jan or Feb to see if they have improved any.

any updates is appreciated bro

Zeek, great posts bro. Any updates on what you know now?

I know certain guys are now sending out samples of the new kigs to get feedback from the users on if they are good to go or not.

I am about to try a batch from Jan or Feb to see if they have improved any.

any updates is appreciated bro

Hey Bouncer, brand new test results were just posted today on this board by CrazyFMike, these are on kigs, the new fresh ones supposedly

We all hate bad news on this fucking HGH delema and I hate to report this more then you even know.

5iu's IM 3hrs 15min prior to blood draw (empty stomach)

0.1ng's

100% bunk batch #20120210-04

February batch of new kigs _ _ _ _ ;)

The only ones talking good numbers on kigs thus far are the sources selling it, all tests are coming out as crap including the testing done on the board where this particular source advertises.

Same with Taitropins, testing out extremely low, these here are worse than under dosed, they are straight bunk.

Last edited:
thanks zeek, so right now the only Chinese gh that can even be remotely trusted is Rips?

thanks zeek, so right now the only Chinese gh that can even be remotely trusted is Rips?

As long as you are getting the rips from one of 3 people you are gtg, the original two guys that have been carrying it for about 2 years and one with a name that means royal ;)

Uncle Z blue tops are testing good on this board

Elitropins, maybe! I am testing on these next week but have seen some low tests on the blacks :(

I know this thread is old and dead; however I was just talked into purchasing a kit of kigs that well seemingly look legitimate but I believe are from the same batch CFM claimed were bunks. Batch # 20120210-04. Now I may just be an idiot, but would this entitle that the whole batch would be bunk? Granted this is prior to me testing myself. All in all my question is should I waste the time to potentially inject it to see the results or just trash it.

I know I'm new, but any response would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Theres a bunch of info on those Kigs, why would you even risk it on getting them, after so many people used them and reported with lab results that they are bunk.

This is true, however I was slightly cornered into it. Hearing that they were new.. I guess I shouldn't have been so naive.

I know this thread is old and dead; however I was just talked into purchasing a kit of kigs that well seemingly look legitimate but I believe are from the same batch CFM claimed were bunks. Batch # 20120210-04. Now I may just be an idiot, but would this entitle that the whole batch would be bunk? Granted this is prior to me testing myself. All in all my question is should I waste the time to potentially inject it to see the results or just trash it.

I know I'm new, but any response would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I'm sorry to have to tell you this biut I believe any kigs over the last 6 months + have all been 100% garbage!

This is true, however I was slightly cornered into it. Hearing that they were new.. I guess I shouldn't have been so naive.

I just tested some kigs for a friend of mine on another board. he is a mod there and lives in a state where you can;t do the online blood work.

Anyway tested his kigs after injecting 10iu and having blood taken 3hrs post inject my reults were

0.6 I am attaching the actual test , It is key guys for when you talk blood work to attach proof of said blood work. Not so much on this board but on others I see guys saying they tested this and that and it came back at xyz. post the blood work!! as you see geneltemen this test was done early this week!! and still the same story with kigs...100% garbage!!

regular kigs = trash

NQK = trash

KIgs gold= trash

sorry guys!!

pobkigtest.jpg

I appreciate the input Zeek. Thank you for the extensive results.

glad to be of help bro even if the news was bad news for you.

Stick around here and make some friends, the guys will lead you to the good water ;)

Welcome to ology btw!!

Back