King Kamali 4 weeks out from the NOC

kamali is a prick in my book, but gotta give credit where it is due, he looks good

I don't really like King either but he looks stacked in that pic. Looks a lot better than he did at the O.

DownForLife said:
a prick? o and that must be bc you know him so well right? :rolleyes:

Kamali's a prick because of the DUMB ASS, unneccessary statements he's made countless times in nearly every major muscle magazine over the past two years. We don't people like him turning the IFBB and bodybuilding in general into a circus. It's still hard enough for bodybuilders and the sport to get the credit and respect it deserves. Kamali's way is NOT the way to bring the sport proper credit and respect. Leave the clown and circus routine and immature BS to the WWE.

I think many people are fed up with him becasue of his antics. Maybe he's bi-polar - who knows?

pyrros dimas said:
Kamali's a prick because of the DUMB ASS, unneccessary statements he's made countless times in nearly every major muscle magazine over the past two years. We don't people like him turning the IFBB and bodybuilding in general into a circus. It's still hard enough for bodybuilders and the sport to get the credit and respect it deserves. Kamali's way is NOT the way to bring the sport proper credit and respect. Leave the clown and circus routine and immature BS to the WWE.

I think many people are fed up with him becasue of his antics. Maybe he's bi-polar - who knows?

I double dog dare you to say that to his face.

dooley said:
I double dog dare you to say that to his face.

This is a discussion board so the point you're trying to make is off base,

BTW, have you ever seen me? Have you ever met me? Have you ever seen me fight? etc., etc., etc...

pyrros dimas said:
This is a discussion board so the point you're trying to make is off base,

BTW, have you ever seen me? Have you ever met me? Have you ever seen me fight? etc., etc., etc...

lol.. my bad. I didn't realize I wasn't allowed to include myself in any discussions you're in.

p.s. If you're anywhere near as large as king kamali, and are as agile/flexible for having such mass... then you have nothing to worry about. So no.. I havn't met you.. don't really care to either.

peace

Back