knee pain after test in quad?

yokedbatwing

i know i know...ANOTHER STUPID PAIN POST! i have read a few already but the only one that i could really relate to was posted in 2006? so ima need so newer input guys so can yall please help me out? here goes a little description of what i am feeling.

I shot my quad (outside middle area) it was a real bitch for 3 days and i couldnt even walk or berly bend cause my thigh was killin me and now 4 days later it is better. the swelling has gone down a lot, still there tho, a lil warm to the touch and not really red anymore either and a lil bit of pain in the injection site but nothing horrible....BUT my knee is killing me now. I read pain travels down towards the knee so I'm hoping it will pass SOON. I can bend it but it's when I stand straight up on it there's a pain back side of my knee.

so if yall have any input i would really appreciate it thanks a lot guys. I hope im not just tripping.

I have had that a few times man. Painful injects are common. Found out I injected in between two muscle regions once. When you pin, pin at 90 degrees to your leg, not on an angle.

really, the knee pain also? im hoping im just acting like a lil punk and its nothing serious. i know no pain no gain and thats how im goin into this. thanks for the reply 77. the stupid shit i do to get yoked lol....

really, the knee pain also? im hoping im just acting like a lil punk and its nothing serious. i know no pain no gain and thats how im goin into this. thanks for the reply 77. the stupid shit i do to get yoked lol....

You kidding lol, there's been many times I shook my head and muttered to myself "why the fuck do I do this to myself again?" after a painful inject, or after I hit a nerve, or after I can barely walk from shit ug gear.

I've been there. I have bad luck with pinning my quads. It's so damn convenient, but all of my most painfully, effed up injections have been in my quads.

I have also had the knee pain (although mine was more front). I kind of think it's due to the fucked up way you wind up walking, standing, sitting, squatting, etc because you are trying to favor the "wounded" leg.

If it's like mine your knee will be painful for a week or two and then pass.

U guys are stabbing ur self with a sharp object then introducing both foreign oil and diff compounds into the bodies muscle after puncturing s it s outer armor potentially tweaking the nerves that run for miles throughout our bodies.

Best lessons learned are the painful ones. Self inflicted ones doubly so...man up or take up a safer hobby like stamp collecting or bird watching. Life hurts. Add a self inflicted stab wound and it s down right disconcerting at times.

Off u go to work or the gym. Work through it and do it right next time.

U guys are stabbing ur self with a sharp object then introducing both foreign oil and diff compounds into the bodies muscle after puncturing s it s outer armor potentially tweaking the nerves that run for miles throughout our bodies.

Best lessons learned are the painful ones. Self inflicted ones doubly so...man up or take up a safer hobby like stamp collecting or bird watching. Life hurts. Add a self inflicted stab wound and it s down right disconcerting at times.

Off u go to work or the gym. Work through it and do it right next time.

No pain no gain...

Back