knee wraps for sore knee's?

Matt0071

just curious if anyone uses knee wraps for bad knee's and if so do they take strain off the knee
my knee's have been bothering me for abit now, but thought i would give the wraps a shot or anything else that might be better as well

they may help. i only use then when i do heavy squats

i would stretch and warm up my knees before every leg or workout using legs. check to make sure you have good form. try to lighten the weight, dont have to go heavy

i would recommend you not do the exercise that bothers them. try to do other exercises and work around it

start fish oil, cod liver oil, glucosomine, MSM etc

yes they help me ALOT. i like the sleeve ones that slip on. and like rider said, stay away from exercises that hurt u. i recommend staying away from leg extensions which will end up damaging your knees further since they already hurt. leg extensions are not a natural movement anyway & place all the stress on the ACL. do take glucosamine, msm, chondriotin and any other joint health supp u wish to take. good luck knee injuries are horrible so be proactive about preventing it

hell yeah, wrap those bitches up. like r1 rider said i wrap mine every time i squat heavy too. they help dude.

@gusto1: Thanks bro! i have always wondered what brand those blue knee wraps were! they look way better than the ones sold @ average pharmacies

they helped me A LOT!!!! my kneed used to hurt a lot after/during heavy squatting and leg press..about 1 1/2 years ago i started using knee wraps and i haven't had any pain to date. would recommend them to anyone :)

Back