Knowledge of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) mixing needed

SonOfZeu$

Never Satisfied
Knowledge of HCG mixing needed

Have any of you used this HCG? If so can anyone help me out with the mixing I will be having a 30ml bac water, with 5000iu of HCG.

I believe this HCG is liquid if anyone else knows more and can inform me more that would be great.
1.)Also would like to know how much bac water would i mix with the 5000ius HCG.
2.) What size of a empty vial should I have?
3.)What would the active life be when mixing bac water with HCG

HCG (Pregnyl)
GENERAL INFORMATION:
Manufacturer: Organon, Greece
Pharmaceutical name: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
Pack: 5000iu amp & solution

mixed mine in the same bottle the hcg came in. I can put in 3ml of bac water in that bottle.
15units is 250iu of hcg

hcg should be powder , i mix 10ml of bac water in 5000iu so 1ml 500iu , very easy to draw and measure and dose , unless u just use the same vial it came in to mix it , or the bac water bottle if it is a 10ml bac water bottle , id get a 10ml vial . hcg will probably remain good if refrigerated after mixed with bac water for maybe a bit over a month .

start by mixing 1ml of bac water into the powder hcg , never shake it violently , just roll it in your hands to mix , then draw the 1ml of bac water and hcg u just mixed and put it into the 10ml vial , from there draw another 9ml of bac water and mix that into the solution making a 10ml hcg bac water mix, every ml = 500iu , also when u inject the water into the vial , dont inject it directly into the hcg , inject the water against the glass of the vial , the force can damage the hcg , its very delicate , store in fridge away from light

Have any of you used this HCG? If so can anyone help me out with the mixing I will be having a 30ml bac water, with 5000iu of HCG.

I believe this HCG is liquid if anyone else knows more and can inform me more that would be great.
1.)Also would like to know how much bac water would i mix with the 5000ius HCG. It's up to you. Mix with 10ml = 500iu per cc, Mix with 5ml = 1000iu per cc
2.) What size of a empty vial should I have? A 10ml vial will do just fine
3.)What would the active life be when mixing bac water with HCG After reconstituting it will last 45-60 days in the Fridge

HCG (Pregnyl)
GENERAL INFORMATION:
Manufacturer: Organon, Greece
Pharmaceutical name: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
Pack: 5000iu amp & solution

Answers to your questions in bold. I'm using the exact same HCG right now - it is not liquid. You will get 2 amps, 1 with the HCG (powder) and 1 with Sterile Water - toss the Sterile water amp since you will be using Bac water to mix.

start by mixing 1ml of bac water into the powder hcg , never shake it violently , just roll it in your hands to mix , then draw the 1ml of bac water and hcg u just mixed and put it into the 10ml vial , from there draw another 9ml of bac water and mix that into the solution making a 10ml hcg bac water mix, every ml = 500iu , also when u inject the water into the vial , dont inject it directly into the hcg , inject the water against the glass of the vial , the force can damage the hcg , its very delicate , store in fridge away from light

Exactly. The only thing I do diff is I mix it with 5ML of BAC Only reason is, I usually dose 500iu and this way, I only have to shoot 1/2 ml or 1/2cc (same thing) instead of 1 whole ML Mine just ends up being less diluted but either way, it doesn't matter.

Answers to your questions in bold. I'm using the exact same HCG right now - it is not liquid. You will get 2 amps, 1 with the HCG (powder) and 1 with Sterile Water - toss the Sterile water amp since you will be using Bac water to mix.

If i decide to use a insulin syringe, would a Insulin syringe 1cc 29G X 0.5" be fine, and where would the best place to inject it at? reason why i asking is because in 9 weeks i plan to run tren again, however i want to run HCG with it.

IF you guys can see my thread for my summer cycle, and put your input there, that would be great.

Last edited:

thank you very much for your help man!

Would you say to run HCG throughout my whole tren cycle and do a blast of 1500ius/week for that last two weeks. then 5days after last shot of prop start the post cycle therapy (pct). I know how to run PCT, just want to make sure with everything on HCG.

If i decide to use a insulin syringe, how much would i draw then with a 10ml mix? Would you just say to get a normal syringe with 1/2" needle and just inject it.

Yeah bro I'd definitely go with insulin syringes. Slin pins are easy and painless.

As far as how much you'd draw out, depends on your dosage. I'm doing 250iu twice a week. I mixed my HCG with 10ml of Bac Water and my syringes are .5cc - so I withdraw the full .5cc (250iu) and inject it Sub Q on Mon & Thurs.

Insulin syringe 1cc 29G X 0.5" would be perfect , u injest it into the fat (sub qataneous) 1 inch below and away from your belly button , i would say to run the hcg at 500iu per week ( 250iu 2x per week) entire cycle , then blast it at the end at 500iu every day for 10 days straight stopping 5 days before u start pct

pinch your fat below and beside your belly button and put the needle in on a 45* angle to not go in to deep , u are only injecting it into your fat , u wont need al 1/2" straight in to hit fat

Yeah bro I'd definitely go with insulin syringes. Slin pins are easy and painless.

As far as how much you'd draw out, depends on your dosage. I'm doing 250iu twice a week. I mixed my HCG with 10ml of Bac Water and my syringes are .5cc - so I withdraw the full .5cc (250iu) and inject it Sub Q on Mon & Thurs.

mhmm I want to use HCG really bad, with my Tren ace, test prop, Anavar (var) cycle. Would you say to cruise at 500iu/week and do a blast the last two weeks at 1500ius???? or just cruise it at 500iu.

Insulin syringe 1cc 29G X 0.5" would be perfect , u injest it into the fat (sub qataneous) 1 inch below and away from your belly button , i would say to run the hcg at 500iu per week ( 250iu 2x per week) entire cycle , then blast it at the end at 500iu every day for 10 days straight stopping 5 days before u start pct

holy moly lol thats alot 500iu ed for the blast on top of cruise at 500iu's. I'm def listening to you advice for this shit, because i was lucky to recover after basic pct of running tren for 8 weeks. But it was still hard to recover.

Since you use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), how is PCT and everything after using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), just curious to hear from someone thats experienced with this product.

mhmm I want to use HCG really bad, with my Tren ace, test prop, Anavar (var) cycle. Would you say to cruise at 500iu/week and do a blast the last two weeks at 1500ius???? or just cruise it at 500iu.

Just personal preference really. Blasting can get pretty hefty on the wallet so it just didn't seem worth the money to me if I'm fine just doing 500iu/week. But there's a lot of good info out there supporting blasting at the end and guys who have gotten good results from it.

Just personal preference really. Blasting can get pretty hefty on the wallet so it just didn't seem worth the money to me if I'm fine just doing 500iu/week. But there's a lot of good info out there supporting blasting at the end and guys who have gotten good results from it.

If blasting it will do me better on top on 500iu/week, for having me not be shut down (which is what i read when you take HCG does, it prevents from complete shutdown signaling your brain to have your ballz stimulated, correct me if im wrong) esp when doing tren, then ill take the shot with the blast too. Just so much dam injections :(

pinch your fat below and beside your belly button and put the needle in on a 45* angle to not go in to deep , u are only injecting it into your fat , u wont need al 1/2" straight in to hit fat

ok so when it comes down to blasting the hCG last ten days, lol what inject spots should i choose, (2) ass checks, quads(2), belly. How about in shoulder direct to muscle?

here check this out man , Subcutaneous Injection - YouTube , the blasting is personal preference as redline said , its just to have a constant blast the wake the testes , some people to 2000iu + blasts , but too much hcg can desensitize u to leutinizing hormone , which would be a big problem , better safe then sorry

here check this out man , Subcutaneous Injection - YouTube , the blasting is personal preference as redline said , its just to have a constant blast the wake the testes , some people to 2000iu + blasts , but too much hcg can desensitize u to leutinizing hormone , which would be a big problem , better safe then sorry

thanks again bro, i feel 100x better know with all the information you guys provided me with :)

Yea HCG acts as LH to keep the leydig cells sensitized to LH. That way, when you start PCT, you don't have to restart LH production and re-sensitize they leydig cells. You only have to restart PH production which is fairly easy in comparison.

I am going to run 500iu 2x/week on my next cycle as 250iu hasn't been shown to cause enough stimulation for keeping complete leydig cell volume. If you run it the whole cycle you don't have to blast but you can at a slightly lower dose

Back