Kynoselen Where Can i get info about it ?

infar250

anyone here know a site or can give me a brief description of the purpose of this drug.....I've heard alotta diff things about it but would like some solid info to educate myself.......

Its basically liquid vitamins, with AMP, which is supposed to increase cellular activity. Very overhyped, not to mention the added risk of infection of the water based injects. The only info I could find on PubMed was about AMP possibly increasing sperm mobility.

I think there are a ton of posts about it over on Elite. But I really haven't heard anything positive about the stuff.

TxLonghorn said:
I think there are a ton of posts about it over on Elite. But I really haven't heard anything positive about the stuff.

YEP.....anything I have ever read based on personal experience has been that it's a TOTAL WASTE!

Save your cash bro!

:40oz:

e-bay sells for about 48.00 and www.kynoselen4less.com is like 70.00.

I liked it personally.

everyone on elite hates it yet never tried it.

KYNOSELEN INGREDIENTS:

AMP (adenosine monophosphate) is a source of phosphorous. AMP combines with 2 phosphate atoms to become ATP (adenosine triphosphate), providing an immediate source of cellular energy. AMP appears to help with fat burning.

HEPTAMINOL is a key ingredient in kynoselen that helps dilates coronary blood vessels, increasing blood flow and allowing a greater capacity for exertion and endurance.

VITAMIN B12 (cyanocobalamin) plays a vital role in energy metabolism and stimulates appetite.

SELENIUM is an essential trace element. As a regulator of metabolic oxidative processes, it is a catalyst for energy and fat metabolism. Selenium is also an anti-oxidant, protecting the body's cells from free radicals which can cause cellular damage that can lead to cancer, heart disease, and other health problems.

MAGNESIUM ASPARTATE increases oxygen delivery to muscle tissue. It promotes muscle strength, endurance, relaxation and has a role in muscle contraction. Magnesium also activates enzymes necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates and amino acids which lead to protein synthesis.

POTASSIUM ASPARTATE assists glucose/glycogen (i.e., energy) metabolism, helps protect the heart when oxygen deficiency occurs during strenuous exercise, and helps increase the amplitude of the heart's contractions. It also regulates a smooth heartbeat. Potassium may also support water balance.

Last edited:
thanks guys....... thank you especially for that website.....anyone know the average dose for ahuman if one were to take it ? 1cc every 2 wks or 1cc every 3 days ?

GymChic said:
I've taken it with great results, major increase in vascularity, and plan to use it again between cycles.

www.expressvetproducts.com

I got 2 bottles including shipping for $75USD

damn cheap!
100 cc bottle lasts a long time I did 3 cc's EOD 1 1/2cc per glute and appetite and energy was greatly increased.

Others report nothing from it.

GymChic said:
I've taken it with great results, major increase in vascularity, and plan to use it again between cycles.

www.expressvetproducts.com

I got 2 bottles including shipping for $75USD

They have gone down in price from there. $18.35 per bottle plus shipping. Ran me around $45.00 for two bottles.

Back