kynoselen

bigjay00

Has anyone tried this? If so what was you experiance?

also it say it contains VITAMIN B12 25mg .....I take b12 shots ED would it be okay to continue doing so?

The only thing i noticed while on it is that you just dont get tired. YOu feel llike you could lift for hours. The injections are pretty painful and It will leave ya hurtin. If you want to try it give it a shot, I wont be using it again though. Not worth it imo

bigjay00 said:
My goal with it is to mainly increase vascualrity and to lose a little bit of weight

Then it is perfect for you I used this shit for a long time on and off great stuff IMO I will be using it again in my last few weeks of my cycle shoot it in your calves cause u can walk out the soreness if u shoot in your ass u will be hurtin for a few days. If you have any questions Jay shoot me a pm I kinda became a guru on this shit.

I'm on it right now with the b12 shots. Just using it as a bridge until the winter cycle. Very painful injects subq. IM is the only way to go. I hit the quads and delts. But only use it on training days, which is 4 days a week. The B12 I take every day.
The energy is better also. One thing I noticed that 1cc of Kyno and 1cc of B12 makes my piss very dark orange, almost red.
You can find this stuff hella cheap, if you paid 100$ or more you paid way too much. PM me if you want the info where to get dirt cheap.

Yeha those sub q shots hurt like a bitch and leave fuckin knots for weeks that still hurt I will never go sub q with that shit. I found that quads and calves are the best I did a chest once......................... IT HURT don't think I will do it again.

teh pain is tolerable..only hurts for 30-60min...but u get used to it..although i have a high tolerance for pain too)>...i shot mostly in my quads..and notice that i made it very vascular..i can see veins all over the sides of my legs and can feel them too.....i didnt notice much cardio increase though...although i was taking an eca with it...

No Jay it increases vascularity all over But you will notice where you inject it will shed fat faster than anyother areas

Back