Lab Result Stories

Bevo

Do yall have any lab result stories, where you go find your blood work results and the doc kind of just looks at you like WTF?!?! :eek Just curious planning on doing some blood work for my upcoming cycle and didn't want to run into any awkwardness with the doctor

Most GP's don't know shit about what you're putting in your body. And they have no clue how to treat what ails you. Look to a Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) doc or Bro's you trust that know. That's why you see so many of the VETS on here telling guys to take it slow and add one new compound per cycle. That way you know which compound is giving you trouble. And how to treat the sides.........

Don't be worried bro. They can't really do much besides give you their opinion on what your doing. My doc has been a friend of the fam for years and I was afraid but it got to the point that it was just obvious. So I came out with it. He actually gives me advice now and helps me out.

It's allll confidential

Don't be worried bro. They can't really do much besides give you their opinion on what your doing. My doc has been a friend of the fam for years and I was afraid but it got to the point that it was just obvious. So I came out with it. He actually gives me advice now and helps me out.

It's allll confidential

"confidential"

Please do realize your steroid use has been labeled on your medical records. Its a good idea to get blood work done from an internet source. Many docs frown upon use and will likely blame everything on the use because they dont truly understand it.

Just use one of the blood work sites online and go to labcorp and you dont have to worry about the doc saying anything. I just did it to get tested for my HGH and it was a breeze.

"confidential"

Please do realize your steroid use has been labeled on your medical records. Its a good idea to get blood work done from an internet source. Many docs frown upon use and will likely blame everything on the use because they dont truly understand it.

Very well said. In my experience, testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or cycle bloodwork kicks out a lot of false positives that a GP will jump on with various unnecessary remedies. I go private. My doc knows what I am doing, but is very uninformed so I do not allow her to see my bloodwork.

Yes Bro keep it private. A primate can read those results and there are some Vets here and other guys know their game. Bring it to the boys.

Back