Lab Results for Bio tech Test prop, Letro problems, need advice

jb68

SO the good news is, bio tech is definitely clean legit gear for anyone who is wondering. I had my test levels checked because I experienced some emotional problems from letro, and they were 1386 after 3 200 mg injections of their prop.

NOW ON TO THE BAD.

I took letro to clear up some gyno from a previous cycle at 1.5 mg a day. I didnt have any sides from it the first 2 weeks, but then one day I couldnt get any lead in my pencil! FAIL! So i continued and took it for 2 more weeks because i could get it up basically every other day.

It has now been a month and a half since I took the letro, and a month in a half since i stopped taking the prop due to relationship problems. I havent been able to get/maintain an erection for a month and a half and now me and my fiance are seperated because of these severe emotional/physical problems. I have been so depressed these past 2 months it is insane.
LABS:
My LH was 0.1 on a scale of 1.7 to 8.6.
FSH < 0.2 on a scale of 1.5 to 12.4
Estradiol <5.1 on a scale of 7.6 to 42.6
Test 386 but remember it was 1386 4 weeks prior from the test injections so its down significantly since its out of my system

What is causing the terrible side effects and what can i do to fix it?

thats good news about the bio tech... im using bio tc 250 cyp and havent been seeing results like the bd prop. IS the word soluion spelled solotion on your box also?

Are you planning on running a pct?

Also your estrogen is low, that's probably what's causing the lead pencil problem...if you have stopped taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) your estrogen should level out and you should be fine. For some help getting shit running sooner I would grab some primaljax by bodytech (Vitamin shoppe brand) it has a combo of good ingredients to get you back in good form. Some other more expensive stuff that is reported to be good for libido is HCGenerate and Sustain-Alpha Topical

Are you planning on running a pct?

Also your estrogen is low, that's probably what's causing the lead pencil problem...if you have stopped taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) your estrogen should level out and you should be fine. For some help getting shit running sooner I would grab some primaljax by bodytech (Vitamin shoppe brand) it has a combo of good ingredients to get you back in good form. Some other more expensive stuff that is reported to be good for libido is HCGenerate and Sustain-Alpha Topical
Yes, Im ran clomid at 100mg for a week and now im starting my first day at 50 mg. Im taking tribulus, maca and "steel libido" also. Im worried that my lh and fsh levels wont come back to normal, AND I WANT KIDS! AND MY FIANCE BACK!

First off bro, u need a new fiance. If she wont stand by you when you have problems, you dont need her punkass. Second, your estro level is too low, that is the cause for your erection problems. Third, you say you stopped the cycle, but didnt mention post cycle therapy (pct) at all?? Wuts going on?? If you dont post cycle therapy (pct) it ciuld take months for shit to back to normal, if it does.

Well heres the thing. I told her i didnt want to get married and took the ring back but said i still wanted to be together but i wasnt ready because of all I have going on. She said it was all or nothing basically. I am taking clomid right now at 50 mg a day and did a week at 100 mg. Is there anything else I could do to restart all my hormones? To raise estrogen levels without supressing test LH or FSH??

well letro had my libido/erections gone for 4-5 weeks after i quit taking it off cycle to get rid of gyno. about 2 months for libido to fully come back.

hopefully that helps

Calm down...The fckin clomid is probably making you overly emotional, which is a good thing! it means its working. Clomid will raise your LH -> which raises test -> which raises estro

You are fine brother. Calm down and go get your fiancé back

You are pretty much in a PCT period! NEVER make any life changing decisions during this period! of course your emotional... your running PCT! You estro and test has crashed! Slow your roll pimp, watch your tongue!

Feels great to hear other people say that! Makes you feel weird when you go from thinking your marrying the hottest woman in the world to not wanting any part of it. Guess thats letro and post cycle therapy (pct) for my experience. Good news is I just left her house and suprisingly, she still loves me :angel: butttt i better get my lead pencil back or she wont be happy!

well letro had my libido/erections gone for 4-5 weeks after i quit taking it off cycle to get rid of gyno. about 2 months for libido to fully come back.

hopefully that helps

Wow that definitely does make me feel better. How long did you take letro? Like I still good a woody every now and then but their lame and i just dont care to do anything. Its been a month since i first noticed it and had my first ED problem. I guess i wouldnt have noticed if my wifey didnt insist on her daily morning and evening dose :bj:

Back