Labwork after lgd and clomid

ghost22

So I got some labwork at 8 days out of a 11 day cycle of LGD. Stopped due to suppression. Then I jumped on clomid 35mg for 10 days. Got labwork done 10 days after the clomid "cycle". Here are the results of what got my attention. Any input would be awesome!

In LGD cycle I was only able to get lipids cbc and test checked. Everything came out good except test which was at

222 in a 348-1197

Vit D - 30.1 in a 30-100

The lab work I got after th clomid is as follows.

This went up Test 584 in a 348-1197
LH-5.6 in a 1.7-8.6
FSH-2.7 in a 1.5-12.4

The flags are
Estradiol- 44.1 in a 7.6-42.6
AST 45 in a 0-40
BUN/Creatnine 21 in a 8-19 ( probably a bit dehydrated from Jiu Jitsu the night before with a 12 hour fast with no water)

Is the E2 good and is probably still dropping? Is the AST level really that bad due to the sarm and pct? or what would you all recommend/suggest.

Last edited:
I'm going to preface this with a disclaimer; I have never had to PCT as I'm on TRT, but I've been around the block a few times.

1. 10 days of clomid isn't long enough for most cycles. The standard approach is four weeks, with nolvadex. (in conjunction with clomid)

2. Ten days afterwards isn't long enough to see what your body is doing on its own. Most folks give it six weeks to see if they've recovered after ceasing the SERMs.

I wouldn't mind the flags too much, as your body is still normalizing, and I would check again in a few months.

My .02c :)

At most I would add some NAC, just to be on the safe side with your liver. Livers love NAC and it has no downside to taking it. You can take 600mg a day at your level and have no worries. Of course, my liver hates me for the decades of alcohol abuse and my numbers jump a lot when I simply SEE a picture of methylated anything...

At most I would add some NAC, just to be on the safe side with your liver. Livers love NAC and it has no downside to taking it. You can take 600mg a day at your level and have no worries. Of course, my liver hates me for the decades of alcohol abuse and my numbers jump a lot when I simply SEE a picture of methylated anything...

Same here bro. Too much drinking in the day got liver enzymes a little higher than average bear. Trick is knowing if you have that problem already. I had a full blood panel run 2 years ago so I had a good baseline. All of my number stayed the same pretty much when I compared blood work for 2 years ago to the Bloodwork after 5 week cycle except my testosterone levels, they increased quite a bit.

So I ran the LGD cycle at 10mg for a week, then 20mg for 4 weeks. Waited a week then started Clomid right after the blood was taken at 12.5 mg per day. Everything was within normal range but my testosterone levels which went from 328 to 551. I ran 2 weeks of Clomid anyway without issues. Test levels bounced right back, the Clomid was to control and gyno side effects from the spike. Hope this help someone.

Same here bro. Too much drinking in the day got liver enzymes a little higher than average bear. Trick is knowing if you have that problem already. I had a full blood panel run 2 years ago so I had a good baseline. All of my number stayed the same pretty much when I compared blood work for 2 years ago to the Bloodwork after 5 week cycle except my testosterone levels, they increased quite a bit.

So I ran the LGD cycle at 10mg for a week, then 20mg for 4 weeks. Waited a week then started Clomid right after the blood was taken at 12.5 mg per day. Everything was within normal range but my testosterone levels which went from 328 to 551. I ran 2 weeks of Clomid anyway without issues. Test levels bounced right back, the Clomid was to control and gyno side effects from the spike. Hope this help someone.

Back