lack of sleep....and motivation

shaggz

lack of sleep...

i wasnt sure where to post thsi thread but...

Im a pretty busy person, and

I usaully lay down for 6 hours, but only sleep for 3-4. i dont know if it affects my muscle growth(lack of sleep, lack of muscle recovery?)kinda makes me derpssed soemtimes too cause im always tired and often unmotivated. even when i lay down, i get insomnia too

is there any supplement i can take to help with muscle recovery, but that works while im awake?
any have positive experience with st johns wart(heard about it form a friend)...or anythign else any one can suggest?

is any one in a similar situation?

Last edited:
The problem is your not getting enough sleep, I take Melatonin 500mcg and a BENADRYL 50MG AND I sleep like a baby for 6-7hrs every night. This will help the best unless theres a lot of noise or someone keeps waking you up.

dude uve got to stop thinking that everything is a chore....like eating, lifting etc. you dont need to eat every 2 hrs!!! Just relax and enjoy life.

PS find urelf a missus lol

i do have a missus...and shes a good girl...another reason i dont get sleep
i dont think its all a chore, but i do have to eat every 2-3 hours, other wise i dont put on any wieght at all, and i need to bulk. i enjoy teh results, but getting there kidna sucks sometimes. im just always so damn tired

i read up on that melatonin, sounds interesting im going to try that.

Last edited:
Could be depression. Some depression can't be controlled, it's a chemical imbalance in the brain. No motivation, always tired, not enjoying things that you once used to, etc. Thats whats going on with me and it sucks balls. Going to the doc to get some meds as soon as I get insurance!

might need a deload\cruise or week off .

Basically you can tell when u are burnt out once u learn alot about your body.
For me its pain in the joints and dehydration and sleep issues that shows that ia m burt out and i take a week of light weight stuff or completey off and just chill out.

But one thing is sure, i come into the gym after the time off ready to blast awaay.

Back