ladies i need help the girl of my dreams just randomly stopped talking to me

ryan640

I met this girl at school back in August and she had a boyfriend that she had been with for like 3 or 4 years even lived with him. But as I talked to her after 5 minutes I knew she was perfect I've dated girls before and liked them but I fell In love with her after 5 min. But I left her along cuz her boyfriend wouldn't let anyone talk to her. Fast forward to April I'm studying and she comes up and sits with me. We talk for a few hours and then decided to meet to study again for finals. Went well again and we met a few times then I asked her to go to lunch. Again great she then texted me an hour later thanking me for lunch sent me pictures of her in a bathing suit and what I was doing tomorrow night. I told her to come over and watch a movie she said ok then texted me she was getting off in 15 min. Then I never heard from her again till 5pm the next days saying her ex came to her work and it got ugly. We made plans again and again she bailed on my. She then texted me long paragraphs just talking and sending me pictures and I told her lets go for a motorcycle ride. She said that was a great idea but then never texted me again. So I waited a few days and then texted her how her day was going and nothing.

I can't give up on this girl every word out of her mouth was exactly like me she's the most beautiful smart hardworking not party girl.
What do I do I was going to call her in a few days but I don't know what to say

i dont want to be a crazy stalker but i cant get her out of my mind

She told me a little about her ex and he wouldn't keep her on a leash no guys numbers no Facebook nothing he even got violent with her. Did she get back with him. Please help I have never met a better girl and I've dated quite a few

lol no its not a joke i lost my old account on here and just made this one and this shits been fucking with me so i thought id ask the ladies of this forum

Give her tren... the poor guy is so lost he comes to a steroids site for help with a relationship...

Listen bro... Either a) she isn't into you like that or b) .... I don't know, there is no b) just go with a)... You need to tell her what's up... Don't just assume, she might be a dummy and not understand the signals you're giving her since you're still in that friend zone... You might be in that friend zone forever though too eh.

Did she get back with him? How long's a piece of string you might as well be asking. Just leave it is my advice. You sound young, there will be plenty of other girls.

Last edited:
Back