ladies, plz dont try choking a guy while he's fucking you

unlesss your 280lbs i dont think u can understand the level of pressure...

and if it was "a little spirited choking" then i wouldn't have been weirded out.. i'd say your underestimating the situation tough guy...

Hmm... The bigger they are, the easier they are to choke I guess...

Nah. No tough guy here. I did do MMA for about 2 years though, so Im pretty familiar with applying chokes and having them put on me. Never from a female though. :Pat:

Meh... Im just fun'in witcha.

dude, you should have just ripped her hands off and flipped her over. i mean...lets be sensible here.

Bwahahahaha!!! This post is so fucking funny because it's so true.

Jam...you could have overpowered her easily. Why the heck did you let it get to the point of passing out?

Miss Muscle cannot squirt. I have no idea how girls do it. However I am willing to learn if someone can teach me the fine art of squirting. Then we'll see how the guy likes cum all over his face.

Jam...you could have overpowered her easily. Why the heck did you let it get to the point of passing out?

Miss Muscle cannot squirt. I have no idea how girls do it. However I am willing to learn if someone can teach me the fine art of squirting. Then we'll see how the guy likes cum all over his face.

lol fucking owned bro

:naughty::cum: Im officially volunteering.

Hmm... The bigger they are, the easier they are to choke I guess...

Nah. No tough guy here. I did do MMA for about 2 years though, so Im pretty familiar with applying chokes and having them put on me. Never from a female though. :Pat:

Meh... Im just fun'in witcha.

i have a purple belt in jiu-jitsu..... i guess she caught me by suprise.. i dunno.. lol

B-YOING-YOING!!!

Thats so fuckin hot. I HAVE to get face squirted at least once before I die.

Jamy going back for more punishment. Yeehaw!

Keep us updated!

This time you choke her so she sees what it feels like! Maybe she'll get off and squirt in your face.

thats some crazy shit...

i was watchin nip tuck the other night and the same thing was on there..dude choked his old lady out and she was cumin like a fire hydrant..they were sayin it was the best ever..

but best u didnt let her choke u out and get hooked..at the end of the show the guy was trying to choke himself while he was wackin it and almost hung himself..lol

Actually, my 2nd X was a serious squirter. I had never experienced it before but after that I was hooked...

The first time I thought WTF? but of course didn't say anything... But I loved it from then on...

Never met one since!

Back