ladies......today i understand you

Status
Not open for further replies.
good post!

I'm not homophoebic (phoebia is a fear of something)... I just don't like gays and...whoever doesn't like that, well, that's just too bad haha

You're on point.

People take the word homophobic way out of content as if every time you see a gay person your legs start to shake real hard, you heart rate increases to the point as if your heart is about to bust out you chest, and you start to breathe hard in fear of your life.

It's funny how people say if you have problems or feel a certain way with people of that sexual orientation, then you're hiding your own sexuality.

That's a complete head game that people don't realize. It would sound more logical to say people who claim are straight and have no problem with homosexuality and the people thereof is the main suspect to indulge in such act.

How can someone say they don't like gays though!? There are like millions of gays on the planet, I don't think anyone knows them all. It's like saying I don't like black ppl or I don't like blonds lol

How can someone say they don't like gays though!? There are like millions of gays on the planet, I don't think anyone knows them all. It's like saying I don't like black ppl or I don't like blonds lol

You can choose to like or dislike whatever you and whoever you want. That's what helps form a person character and personality. People have different point of views with morals or have no morals at all.

Last edited:
You can choose to like or dislike whatever you and whoever you want. That's what helps form a person character and personality. People have different point of views with morals or have no morals at all.

Well the ones that have no morals at all are idiots.

That's what I'm saying though you can't dislike someone you don't know. Saying I dislike gay ppl would be implying that I know them all.

I have a gay bodybuilder friend and he's a really cool guy, he's not effeminate at all, he likes football, he drinks beer, he plays poker, and is a really good friend.. What he does in his own bed is his own thing. I think ppl tend to generalize and stereotype a bit too much. Everyone is different.

Sure everyone is different but I hang out with people who have the same general likes and dislikes as I do. I don't like dick so I dont hang out with dudes that like dick, is that hard for you to understand? I also don't hang out with liberals does this also make me a bigot lol. The word discriminate has been turned into an ugly word by the namby pamby thought police but in reality it's what every single person does constantly every single day whether they admit it or not and it's normal and healthy behavior.

slair - next time just be direct and tell the dude, thanks but im not gay and that should put an end to it.

I don't think anyone is saying they don't like gays....they are saying they don't like getting hit on by gays.

I personaly have no problem with gay's, but I would not like to get hit on by them.

If a gay man hits on me i'm usually pretty cool and just tell them i'm strait....just like i would tell a women no....BUT....if that gay man continued to hit on me after I've done told him "no i'm strait" then i might be inclined to break his jaw. just sayin.

I don't think anyone is saying they don't like gays....they are saying they don't like getting hit on by gays.

I personaly have no problem with gay's, but I would not like to get hit on by them.

If a gay man hits on me i'm usually pretty cool and just tell them i'm strait....just like i would tell a women no....BUT....if that gay man continued to hit on me after I've done told him "no i'm strait" then i might be inclined to break his jaw. just sayin.

Exactly right my hardassed friend. Don't hate the sinner hate the sin.

Sure everyone is different but I hang out with people who have the same general likes and dislikes as I do. I don't like dick so I dont hang out with dudes that like dick, is that hard for you to understand? I also don't hang out with liberals does this also make me a bigot lol. The word discriminate has been turned into an ugly word by the namby pamby thought police but in reality it's what every single person does constantly every single day whether they admit it or not and it's normal and healthy behavior.

slair - next time just be direct and tell the dude, thanks but im not gay and that should put an end to it.

I don't know if you realize it but there is a different between saying you dislike someone and not hanging out with them. I don't hang out with black ppl, well mostly beacuse there are hardly any in my environement, but saying I dislike black ppl would make me a bigot yes. I know like one black person, I don't think I can judge them all based on that.

You obviously didn't read what a couple messes wrote on page one lol. Good for you!

I read every message in this thread. where is it that someone said "i do not like gays" or I hate gays"?? hell most people said they're not homophobic.

maybe you should look through again.

Shit I am in NYC, getting hit on by dudes is like a daily occurrence. Most are cool about it others get way to aggressive and then you gotta get a bit more a aggressive. but nothing crazy. Had a dude pitch my nipple at my job. That shit made me rage. Guy apologized. i felt like a chick getting harrassed at work, geez

Shit I am in NYC, getting hit on by dudes is like a daily occurrence. Most are cool about it others get way to aggressive and then you gotta get a bit more a aggressive. but nothing crazy. Had a dude pitch my nipple at my job. That shit made me rage. Guy apologized. i felt like a chick getting harrassed at work, geez

That's what happenes when you live in Chelsea.

I read every message in this thread. where is it that someone said "i do not like gays" or I hate gays"?? hell most people said they're not homophobic.

maybe you should look through again.

:confused: Post number 7, someone said that pretty much word for word, then a couple ppl agreed with him. Then that sicko suggested the way to handle it was to beat the guy up and a couple ppl agreed with him

:confused: Post number 7, someone said that pretty much word for word, then a couple ppl agreed with him. Then that sicko suggested the way to handle it was to beat the guy up and a couple ppl agreed with him

Regardless what to try to say to these people doesn't mean a fucking thing. If people don't like someone it means they don't like someone. I don't know what your trying to prove here. Because your not gonna prove shit. In post 7 he said he don't like gays!! Doesn't mean he's gonna start walking around punching gay people. So thefuck what! Then you start rambling about black people. Shut the hell up already shits boring.

Last edited:
Regardless what to try to say to these people doesn't mean a fucking thing. If people don't like someone it means they don't like someone. I don't know what your trying to prove here. Because your not gonna prove shit. In post 7 he said he don't like gays!! Doesn't mean he's gonna start walking around punching gay people. So thefuck what! Then you start rambling about black people. Shut the hell up already shits boring.

Wow Very constructive argument :freak: All I've been saying is you can't dislike someone you don't know, or you can but that would be like admitting that you're a bigot or mentally deranged.

Last edited:
Wow Very constructive argument :freak: All I've been saying is you can't dislike someone you don't know, or you can but that would be like admitting that you're a bigot or mentally deranged.

I never met osama bin ladin (however its spelled) or a drug dealer. But somehow Im not too fond of either...........Come on man, tell me you just say these things to start trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back