late package

Ken Lawson

My package 100 amps test 50 vials Deca, is a month late.... no letter nothing... I can't sleep for worrying about this shit...anyone know what to expect i hope everyday the shit is lost and will make it...recieved numerous times before w/ no prob.....he is intl. but I have had great luck with him before..now Im scared shitless..Would they wait this long to set up controlled delivery or whatever? Thanks for any replies..

did he give you a tracking number? have you emailed him?

if it is seized by customs you just lose it. theyll send you letter asking if you want to come pick it up. but thats it. throw the letter in the garbage.

well good luck, I hope it comes in. but if it does be sceptic, if something does not seem right don’t take the package. If someone comes to the door asking for a signature, refuse it. u don’t wanna get busted.

depending on how it was sent (don't mention), it may show up. I've had some take almost a month to get here internationally. If your source is good, and there's some sort of tracking or it got seized, send him the info and hopefully, they will resend.

yeh he will resend if it is seized, he says now without seizure notice he will resend one time only 50% of the order...should I wait for letter or take him up on it?

I'd give it another week. I was at the post office the other day and the lady behind the counter was helping someone else. The customer was sending something that was boxed up. She asked if there was any liquids in it. According to her, if there is a leak from inside a box, they are required to take it to the back and call the hazmat team. Literally.

Back