lazy mans chicken recipe.. yes guys you can cook too!!

3J

Super Moderator
now ill be the first to say that i like change things up every once in a while.. you can only go so far with mrs dash lol...

that being said, here is a very very simple chicken recipe that makes your chicken palatable

here's what you need...

1 extra large bottle of salsa (you can find it at costco or sams club) you can use the traidional salsa or chili lime
2lbs of chicken tenders frozen or fresh, no skin
1 slow cooker

mix the whole bottle of salsa with the chicken in the slow cooker..

heat on high for 4 hours

done!!!

Going to have to give this a try!

And just to add, Jack's salsa (available at costco) is unreal, great taste and minimal calories if you're really trying to watch the diet.

i just used a chili lime salsa for the first time.. by far the best i have ever tasted...

Damn, this would make my old all chicken diet with you a thousand times easier, my biggest problem wasn't eating the chicken, it was having to constantly prepare it, even cooking a lb of chicken in the morning and eating throughout the day ate up a lot of time.

3J, I have been doing slow cookers for a while now. It has been a huge time saver. I cook a shit load too. I need to give it a try with the salsa but you really can't get easier than this.

Back