terminatorkid

17 week cycel: good lean bulk,

500mg or 750mg test e/ week
600mg EQ/week till week 15
npp 150,eod till week 8
test prop 100,eod till week 8
proviron 20mg,ed
winstrol 50mg,eod week 14-16

pct, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500iu two shots a week starting two weeks after last shot of test for 5 weeks, then novadex/aromain for 4-6 weeks after

would like any pointer for this cycle?

5,10"
189lbs
bf 14-16%

22, and two cycles a year for the last 3 years... but this its the bigest one iv put together , got any pointers ? it does look like alot

22, and two cycles a year for the last 3 years... but this its the bigest one iv put together , got any pointers ? it does look like alot

Sorry bro but I can't help you. The fact that your only 22 and have been cycling since you were 19 is not good. I can't help you screw yourself up. And to be honest with you, at your stats and age anyone could have easily gotten to that point natural. You may need to take a closer look at your diet and training. Also, that amount of gear is unnecessary for you.

Sorry bro but I can't help you. The fact that your only 22 and have been cycling since you were 19 is not good. I can't help you screw yourself up. And to be honest with you, at your stats and age anyone could have easily gotten to that point natural. You may need to take a closer look at your diet and training. Also, that amount of gear is unnecessary for you.

Damn. I have to agree. ;)

X1000

This is the problem as of late around here!

189 pounds at 5'10" and thinks 2 grams of gear a week is a good idea for him.

Let's see...

750 mg of test + 600 mg EQ + 450 mg NPP + 300 mg Prop = 2100 mg a week

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Oh, I forgot, 22 years old!

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

:axe::cum:what r u thinking talk about overkill thats a year supply split it up jumpstart with the prop then thro in the the test e n eq n if u even need the winni garbage thats strickly for proffesional body builders to cut as lean as possible i think the eq will be plenty n u got urself a 9 month cycle if u dose it out correctly thats the best advice ur gonna get besides getting shit on for ur age n lack of knowledge so take heed to what im telling u n get rid of the winni n spread the rest out properly 2000 mg a week is a waste of money a health risk n too much juice for a mule,,,,,,

Back