Lean Bulk w High Test Prop or E/C NPP possibly adding low Tren E Help Needed???

Scottyhash74

Hello,
Current Stats
Age 43
5'10"
189lbs.
12-14%
Cycles 5-6

So my projected upcoming cycle is designed primarily for mass w/o increasing bf% much over 15 for summer purposes.
Cycle length 8-9wks. Max due to myostatin inhibition.
Stack 1
Test cyp 250wk cont. (Trt) dose
Test prop or phenylpropionate 100mgs. M/W/F wks 1-4
Test C 750mgs M/W/F
NPP 150 M/W/F
TBOL 50MGS 1-6
Tren e 400mgs wk??
Have 2 xtra bottles laying around.
Tren just kills my appetite and induces heartburn after the 5-6th wk mark so I'm undecided if there's even a use in this upcoming cycle.
Cycle

Stack 2
Cont. Trt dose of test c@250 pr. wk

Prop wks 1-4 500mgs
Npp 1-8 150 m/w/f
Tbol 1-6 50mgs.
Aromasin 12.5 eod throughout have letro incase of too much estro conversion but feel confident since im not prone to gyno it won't be much of a concern.

I've never run test higher than 500mgs bcuz i allow the higher androgens and anabolics to be the primary workhorses of my cycles.
Although i was thinking 500mgs test prop and 250 test c (trt) might be more efficient while using 1 possibly 2 19nors. Just shbg becomes my concern even w the use of Tbol.

Any and all criticism is welcome! High test is useless to me if bound by shbg though. As you already know. So what's the best way to keep shbg low while upping my test levels considerably?
And would you imcorporate the Tren E even@ 200mgs wk for it's AR binding abilities to keep fat gains @ bay?
Thanks again in advance.
I'm open to all suggestions. Order hasn't been made yet. Only 3 10ml bottles of Cyp and 2 10ml bottles Tren E on hand w Letro.

For Gods sake when it's al about diet why all these compounds and only 8weeks. You need to educate yourself with the steroid profiles. Steroids are not a magic pill.

It seems you do not have a good understanding of what steroids do and what they cannot do.

With what you have on hand does not mean we can make chicken salad out of chicken shit. Cycle too short and you are depending on AAS instead of diet.

It seems that yu just wanna add everything and the kitchen sink to do what you will not do yourself with one or two compounds and diet.

Scrap this idea and all these compounds as well as just only 8 weeks.

Last edited:
I was going to ask how the length of your cycle effects myostatin inhibition, but I really don't care all that much.

As much as I appreciate all the info you've packed into this thread, I'm still confused.
Are you on TRT as mentioned in Stack 2?
If you insist on a short cycle, why not just run short esters only?
"Lean bulk" always sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard to me, but you then offer a b.f. Upper limit which I guess is higher then your current b.f.? So that leaves room to EAT n GROW. No eats, no grow.

You say you have cycles under your belt so I have to assume that you have some knowledge. I could be wrong entirely. Welcome to the web. I assume then that you understand estrogen control, prolactin control, importance of bloodwork, hematocrit issues, hcg usage..... and pct unless you are on TRT.

Calories, macros, gym work and rest are your foundation. And AAS amplifies that. If your foundation is shit, your AAS amplifies shit. If you are happy with a previous blast (from your own experience) then run it again! If you are burning 'stuff you happen to have' , and I'm guilty of this myself then do your research, read some blogs, and get on it. (Once you have everything in hand and bloodwork done)

How each of these affects you may be entirely different from the next guy.

Stick with 2 compounds only. Short cycle = short esters. Be responsible. Be safe.

For Gods sake when it's al about diet why all these compounds and only 8weeks. You need to educate yourself with the steroid profiles. Steroids are not a magic pill.

It seems you do not have a good understanding of what steroids do and what they cannot do.

With what you have on hand does not mean we can make chicken salad out of chicken shit. Cycle too short and you are depending on AAS instead of diet.

It seems that yu just wanna add everything and the kitchen sink to do what you will not do yourself with one or two compounds and diet.

Scrap this idea and all these compounds as well as just only 8 weeks.

Evidently, you must have misinterpreted what i am proposing w my upcoming blast cycle. Everytime i hit 8-9wks i hit a brick wall. Regardless of changing compounds, upping calories etc. I am lead to believe myostatin peaks out and gains diminish almost entirely. Since im on trt of cyp weekly i figured to continue w this protocol. I have arimidex and aromasin on hand at all times. As for caber or prami i still would need to obtain these along w my projected cycle. Tbol was intended for 2 purposes 1- lowering shbg and for a kickstart if i decide to depend on test e/c to reach steady blood levels. Test aromatizes extremely fast in my system even at 250mgs Test C i take.5mgs dex every 3rd day. Upping my test to 750mgs will not only increase the levels and speed of aromitizing exponetially so adding a fast acting 19nor which converts at only a 3rd the rate would prove more beneficial. Plus it also provides lubrication to my shoulder which i get cortisone shots for God knows why. They are becoming more and more useless. Plus i figured the Synergy of lowering shbg and a higher anabolic like npp would be a no brainer. As for the xtra Tren bottles lying around i have a tendency to act impulsively. Your absolutely right about throwing 4 compounds into one cycle. So i 86d the Tren. As far as my Tbol I'm running it. Test is always a staple in my cycles as im sure it is for almost anyone's. Just trying to maximize my gains over the 8-9wks i have. It's been 20+ wks since my last blast of 9 wks tren ace & prop.
My real concern is will i be able to reap the same rewards w a longer ester like Test C or do i have to go w prop for optimum gains? I already have 4 bottles of Watson untapped amd wanted to conserve cash if possible. I was contemplating M/W/F injections of both Test C and NPP.
Does this make more sense now? I'm just reaching out for solid advice. Ultimately we all make our own decisions in the end. But insight never hurts. Especially from someone who's been their already.
Thanks Again.

Back