Test Prop Tren Ace NPP Dbol Cycle Need HELP??? Myostatin

Scottyhash74

Hello
My age: 43
Weight 200lbs.
5'9"
Have over 5-6 cycles inderneath my belt.
Was on self prescribed TRT cyp@20mgs. wk last 6 months. Came off Cyp entirely for the last couple months hoping my endo wpuld prescribe me TRT. To no avail offered HCG treatment and basically said to hell w him.
Since jumping off w/o proper PCT i lost atleast 15lbs lean mass and added another 10 plus lbs. in pure fat.
Cycle products currently on hand as of right now
Cyp 250x3 10ml
Prop 100x2 10ml
NPP150X2 10ml
Tren ace 100x2 10ml
Dbol 20mg. tabs x100
Letrozole Nolva and Arimidex

Potential cycle layout for lean bulk:
M/W/F
Prop 100
Dbol 60mg 1-6
Npp 150
Cyp 250 weekly monday and friday. .5cc's
I will cont. Cyp after cycle ends as my self prescribed TRT dosage.
With Myostatin killing any gains in muscle mass after roughly 8wks. I see no need in extending my cycles length.
I plan on rougly 3500-4000 calories work out days 3000 cardio rest days.
Does this cycle look optimal or am i missong anything? I'd like to have my ducks in a row the best i can.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Since ive beem off all AAS for several months i believe i cam make great progress.
Plz all input is greatly appreciated.
Thx in advance!!

don't quite have enough gear to run 8 weeks, add one more npp and you can run something like this

Test c - 500mg week - weeks 1-8
test prop - 350mg week - weeks 1-5
NPP - 450mg week - weeks 1-8
Dbol - 40mg day - weeks 1-6
Dbol - 20mg day- weeks 7-8

^above weekly dosing is based on a m/w/f injection protocol . EOD injection protocol would be better imo

Arimidex. .5mg eod. if Estrogen raises a lot with high test and dbol, add Letro in the mix. get Caber to have on hand for prolactin issues that could come up from the npp.

After the cycle , go to trt at 200mg per week. wait about 6 weeks , then run the Tren you have at 75-100mg EOD for 8 weeks . Run the tren solo with just your TRT ,, don't bother mixing it up with the compounds you have now. you'll get more out of it then trying to combine it all tougher in one stack

Last edited:
don't quite have enough gear to run 8 weeks, add one more npp and you can run something like this

Test c - 500mg week - weeks 1-8
test prop - 350mg week - weeks 1-5
NPP - 450mg week - weeks 1-8
Dbol - 40mg day - weeks 1-6
Dbol - 20mg day- weeks 7-8

^above weekly dosing is based on a m/w/f injection protocol . EOD injection protocol would be better imo

Arimidex. .5mg eod. if Estrogen raises a lot with high test and dbol, add Letro in the mix. get Caber to have on hand for prolactin issues that could come up from the npp.

After the cycle , go to trt at 200mg per week. wait about 6 weeks , then run the Tren you have at 75-100mg EOD for 8 weeks . Run the tren solo with just your TRT ,, don't bother mixing it up with the compounds you have now. you'll get more out of it then trying to combine it all tougher in one stack

Hello Roush
I like that idea very much. So you would bulk w the Npp prop and dbol then switch over to Tren after a six week rest? What about swapping right over to the tren at a TRT dose 200 immediately after i run out of the NPP or a couple weeks later? Would this also work just as well in your opionion?

Hello Roush
I like that idea very much. So you would bulk w the Npp prop and dbol then switch over to Tren after a six week rest? What about swapping right over to the tren at a TRT dose 200 immediately after i run out of the NPP or a couple weeks later? Would this also work just as well in your opionion?

yes I'd run the cycle I laid out for 8 weeks, then just cruise on TRT for a bit , and then just run the Tren solo (with your trt dose of test).

the reason i did not suggest going right to Tren 'after' the 8 week cycle i laid out was because you said this-
With Myostatin killing any gains in muscle mass after roughly 8wks. I see no need in extending my cycles length.

sounds like you don't want to run past 8 weeks. and that is totally fine with a NPP, test prop, and dbol cycle, you don't need any more then 8 weeks.

going right on TRT after that cycle you will maintain your gains , and if you follow the Dbol taper that I laid out. as long as you maintain your diet and training. you give your receptors a break for 5-6 weeks, let your hct levels go down (as npp and dbol will raise them), you make adjustment and get your estrogen dialed in after blood work ***8230; Then, you'll be all set and ready to run Tren at like 100mg Eod with your TRT dose of test.

Last edited:
5'9 200lbs is pretty thick. What's your bodyfat %?

really ? I'm an ectomorph with a very thin build and thin bones , 29" waist, 7" wrists. I'm 5'9 1/2" and about 200 pounds . I consider myself pretty thin, too thin actually , thats why I spend most my cycle bulking . 12-14% body fat, unless i go on a cut.

that just does not seem 'thick' to me . especially if the guy was big boned and not a skinny ectomorph like me . heck OP could be single digit body fat at that height and weight

really ? I'm an ectomorph with a very thin build and thin bones , 29" waist, 7" wrists. I'm 5'9 1/2" and about 200 pounds . I consider myself pretty thin, too thin actually , thats why I spend most my cycle bulking . 12-14% body fat, unless i go on a cut.

that just does not seem 'thick' to me . especially if the guy was big boned and not a skinny ectomorph like me . heck OP could be single digit body fat at that height and weight
youre the exception to the rule brother.. usually someone at that height and weight is higher in bf.. not to say that the OP is, but statistically that is the case

Hey guys, been awhile since i ran the above cycle i posted. I did grab 2 xtra bottles of Npp and extended my cycle to 10wks. Anyways at the time I was roughy 15% bodyfat. By the time I finished I gained 10lbs and solidified 6-7 of those lbs.
I did in fact said screw Myostatin and cont. my blast w Tren dosed @ 300mgs for an additional 7wks. In that time it actually became more of a recomp and got my bf% down to 12% according to a caliper test but it ended up being a great cycle! When I switched up to Tren I lowered my test dosage to 250mgs. But by the end I was elated the Tren came to an end.Tren is brutal but an extremely effective compound. Just not for me after 7wks of usage.
In hindsight the only thing id have done differently is listen to the suggestion of coming off and returning to a TRT dosage for 6-8 wks then bring the Tren into play.
Just wanted to let everyone know my feelings on the subject.
Thanks for all your time! Have a good Christmas guys!

I thought the same thing 5'10, thin skeleton frame, size 29waist i was just a couple pounds below 200. But then life happened and i dropped to 130 and i looked at my pics from when i was in the high 190's, 10-11%bf (an educated guess, some people said 8-9% but i didnt see it) anyways i was 130 and looked at my pics and i like a juiced out monster. Whereas when i was my biggest, looking at the very same pics, i thought i was too small to validate having done 2 cycles and i was almost ashamed. Not no more lol

He said he put on 10 pounds of pure fat so id guess hes in the early 20's

Last edited:
Back