Lean mass cycle

Y not add some tbol and throw in some clen at the tail end for better def?

Whats up man ? and i think that would be too rough on the liver since im already doing 2 orals. I still have some clen left but im only gonna use it if i have to. Stuff can be pretty harsh. My plan is to be in pretty good condition by the the time i start the cycle (7-8%) so i dont have to use tren,clen....etc.

Whats up guys? Im about to start my next cycle and figured id share with you guys my progress. Im 20 something weeks out of my next show and im running a lean mass cycle.

Here are some pics at my current state.
If i did it right haha.
Im guessing im in the 10-12 bf % range....what do you guys think?
Im 5'11 232 lbs.
Im hoping to get to 250 lbs with similar bf.
This is my 3rd legit cycle.

1-10 test e 750mgs
2-10 npp 400 mgs
1-10 eq 400 mgs

10-14 test e 1g
10-14 eq 500mgs

Doses are still questionable but im comfortable with where they are.
Will add adex/aromasin if bloat shows up.
After this cycle im gonna go back to cruising at 250 mgs till i start my precontest cycle.
Hope you guys enjoy the ride.

Good lookin cycle bro. Im tagged a long for this log.

Thanks ! your avatar pic looks good as well.

As of now im rotating glutes and quads with delts here and there. Im pinning 3x a week and pins are about 2.6 cc's now.

Shit son, that's a lot of oil into the delt! I have only done my glutes thus far, so maybe I will venture into the quads.

Thanks for the compliment, btw!

Thanks bro! and yea its gay as hell. It's called "the rush". But they dont bitch at me so its cool.

The RUSH is pretty good place. If you happen to be at a full size RUSH gym they have everything you could ask for. They do like the bright colors though but there going for the family gym approach

The RUSH is pretty good place. If you happen to be at a full size RUSH gym they have everything you could ask for. They do like the bright colors though but there going for the family gym approach

true, but im into hardcore type style tho.

Whats up man ? and i think that would be too rough on the liver since im already doing 2 orals. I still have some clen left but im only gonna use it if i have to. Stuff can be pretty harsh. My plan is to be in pretty good condition by the the time i start the cycle (7-8%) so i dont have to use tren,clen....etc.

Cheers to you bro
Good luck Nd keep growing!

Ok quick update, weight is still the same, a bit over 240 after all my meals. strength and pumps are insane. I did a kai greene like incline workout with strip sets. I havent done incline in a while. decided to go with 295 on my last set and it was too easy for a strip set. I could do 10 solid reps fresh. I was impressed with myself. I seem to be getting leaner some how even with no Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Will post new pictures maybe this weekend.

I have the new pictures, will post in a day or 2. Whenever my photgrapher sends them haha. puzzled on my weight, i've seemed to dropped a couple pounds. My food is actually up a bit, still very clean other than sodium and little extra fat. I rarely eat out. Im getting stonger and looking fuller. Veins coming out and crazy pumps. My guess is im not getting enough calories by eating this clean. Im looking leaner than ever and im sure i have a large amount of water retaining. Ill try and bump the calories a bit. But i have a feeling that when my water comes off im going to be in fairly good condition....maybe even 8-9% bf range.

Im 23 and 10st i struggle massively to gain size or weight for that matter, thinking about taking my first ever course, been advised to take test 400. Whats your advice guys??

Hey guys id like to apologize, i've had bronchitis for the past 3 weeks! I almost over it now. I took a break from the cycle for obvious reasons. I went down to 224 lbs which was beyond upsetting. Im back to almost 230 now tho. I will resume this cycle/log shortly. Iv actually had to change my competition plans to another show a month later because of this. Thanks for your concerns!

Back