Lee Priest is the shit

Lee lease's his dragster from my cousin in Cali. My cousin told him that I was a fan, and Lee sent over an autographed MD magazine while I was in Iraq.

I agree

I don't know much about his personality but I have always heard great things.
Personally I think he should have Mr O. His body is the most defined and well proportioned in all of bodybuilding. I always thought Coleman looked puffy and less defined than Priest. When ever I see pictures of him I can't believe someone could have that complete muscle definition.

shaved_head_in_NC said:
Lee lease's his dragster from my cousin in Cali. My cousin told him that I was a fan, and Lee sent over an autographed MD magazine while I was in Iraq.

Getting anything when you are stuck in Iraq always meant the world to me. He seems like a cool guy that doesn't take himself too seriously.

I met Lee when I was in Vegas last year, I saw him at the Mall shopping and approached him just to say hi.When I went up to him he was the nicest guy he talked to me and my wife for 5 minutes and told me of his future BB plans..

Well as he indicates in his video, he has the same measurements as guys who are 6-8 inches taller than him! With a tiny waist and no GH gut to boot. It's a shame he gets dicked around so much.

outlawtas2 said:
Well as he indicates in his video, he has the same measurements as guys who are 6-8 inches taller than him! With a tiny waist and no GH gut to boot. It's a shame he gets dicked around so much.

I agree.....his placings are complete bullshit. He is without a doubt one of the finest bodybuilders in the world!

I am a member of his forum although I haven't been there in awhile.....he tends to post more on GetBig.

I don't like the face tattoo.....what the hell was he thinking? And the last year his constant bashing of IFBB and then trying to return......just a total turn-off!

He's still hot hot hot though! :)

People like Lee and Dexter are consistently overlooked for those like Jay and Big Ron......which is complete crap. And if they are going to reward the mass monsters then they definately need to start placing Markus Ruhl alot higher!

shaved_head_in_NC said:

That is so cool!
He is the best person to talk to,very friendly and honest to the point.
Here is a pic of Lee the day after finishing 4th at the Arnold in 06..complete bullshit as 2 or 3 he should have placed?

Look at the size of his freakin forarms!!!
I am 4 inches taller and hid 22.5 arms is almost the same size as my legs!!

Back