Lee Priest

Drako

lee_priest_.jpg

From this
lee_priest_comp.jpg

To this

We know hes a well known name but this is still some tranformation or is this an off season pic. If it is then holy shit he lets himself go.

he's known for putting on some serious size in the off season, i think his competition weight it 220 or so and he's known to balloon up to nearly 300 pounds in the off season

Yip - get gets in pretty disguisting shape off season. Looks like your typical chubby bulky beer-drinking, pizza eating slob. The way he transforms is amazing. In terms of what he takes, I once read an article where he claimed to start quite a basic and low dosage cycle only 10 weeks out, and then with a bit of a diet gets himself back into contest shape over this period.

Surley it cant be good for you balooning up to 300 then dropping all the weight takes yo-yo dieting to a new level. What if he was asked to do a a guest pose or summit? That would be fun.

Drako said:
Surley it cant be good for you balooning up to 300 then dropping all the weight takes yo-yo dieting to a new level. What if he was asked to do a a guest pose or summit? That would be fun.

lol, dieting like that is the worst thing you can do for you body... I can only imagine the amount of HGH, Clen, T3, etc the guy must use pre-contest

and as for guest posing, i dont think he does much of it... probably because he looks like that in the off-season

He is apparantly a big fan of test. and especially equipoise. I do wonder though, what else he takes to get into shape. I think in his earlier days he did say in OK shape to guest pose, but that seems no longer to be the case.

Saw him this past weekend at the arnold, while he hasnt been competing because i guess the ifbb still hasnt let him back in, hes got some great size. Looks like hes been working hard(not cut though lol)

He sure likes his fried chicken. I can see this guy dead at about 45 years old.

I cant believe the guy gets that fat...

I mean I don't think I could get that fat while training and juicing. Unless I ate nothing but gallons of ice cream nonstop throughout the day.

You know how much money he made from that pic??? It's in all the bbing magazines. One of those "when lee priest found himself in the worst shape of his life, he took suchandsuch product to get back into contest shape". It's a sham...he don't look like that every off season.

You know how much money he made from that pic??? It's in all the bbing magazines. One of those "when lee priest found himself in the worst shape of his life, he took suchandsuch product to get back into contest shape". It's a sham...he don't look like that every off season.

shit that's a great idea. I should get super fat, and have a bunch of photos taken, candid, professionals etc... then get fucking ripped, take some more photos and sell them to the highest bidder.

wonder if that would work... I'm not a pro bodybuilder but I've done a few modeling campaign for major companys..

Back