Legit tren ace, but doesn't work.

Years ago before i even knew anything about juice my buddy did tren ace 40mg ED for his first cycle, which only lasted 3-4 weeks because his mom found the needles (LOL). Should have seen this fuckin guy, went from 150 to near 180 in 3 weeks, the bodyfat machine was giving errors because he was so lean. Could see all the muscle fibers in his shoulders like a god damn anatomy poster in the doctors office.

Nearly 30 pounds of lbm in 3 weeks.

Uhhhhh....no.

Why won't you take bloods? Seems odd, can't be a fear of needles.

It's ether the gear or the Diet. There aren't non- responders to Tren. One of the biggest issues the need to keep your kidneys hydrated. Drinking that much water makes you full and it's hard to get enough calories in when your full of water all the time.

It ain't the diet and it ain't the body it's the gear. You got bad powder or you heated it too much. I have made 1000's of Ml's of this shit.

Get some new gear. I'm on test e tren e and deca d right now with 20-25 IU's of insulin post workout and 10 in the morning. I eat like a mad man. I've been back in the gym 7 weeks and I reped 405x10 Monday. I am 6'2" 258.9 lbs and under 10 percent. I say this because too many skinny pussies who don't lift eat or know what they are talking about on here. I know what I'm talking about and I feel like we are all part of a pretty cool sub culture so I like to help. If you any questions just ask me. I will shoot you real real straight.

Last edited:
Brewing was in grapeseed at 100mg/ml. 2.5 gram of power went into 20ml of oil or something close to that. 10%BB 1%BA. 0.22um, left for 24h to let BA work, no heat. I also tried baking the vial with only 1ml left in the bottom and it darkened to an amber color, just like tren acetate should. Another thing i noticed is no cough, not even the slightest little bit. My last shot i tried 3ml in one shot in the glute, hoping coughing would prove it was real.

Oh well, i might just be immune. Its been a week and some days since last shot, didn't even bother with pct and feel no different, lost no strength or mass. I'm going to wait a week then maybe try with 800mg a week, fuck it. I don't want to make such high doses a habit though.

I'm sad, i was so stoked for tren. Years ago before i even knew anything about juice my buddy did tren ace 40mg ED for his first cycle, which only lasted 3-4 weeks because his mom found the needles (LOL). Should have seen this fuckin guy, went from 150 to near 180 in 3 weeks, the bodyfat machine was giving errors because he was so lean. Could see all the muscle fibers in his shoulders like a god damn anatomy poster in the doctors office.

No couch? that's good news it means you did not inject into a vein. letting gear sit for 24h to let the BA do the work is totaly worthless; I'd like to know the reasoning behind this (although I have a really good idea).do you know what BA actualy does. Did you only buy 2.5g from your powder source? If so I would not be surprised at all if it was bunk; Tren Ace has a lot of crashing issues you want to go for 20% BB. If yours didn't crash in 10% BB well that's fine for sure. Reading your post I see you have no idea what you're doing; you don't even know why there's a risk to get the cough.

Testosterone is a naturally occurring hormone in the body, saying you do not respond to test would mean you need to quickly see a doctor as you have obviously not gone through puberty or developed properly as these things are linked to your body functioning with testosterone. To state that you don't respond to test you mean that your body does not respond to the hormone it produces itself, your body does not just one day close its eyes and say nope can't see the testosterone hormone anymore.. Its your gear, dosage and diet plain and simple.. I'm sorry but 300mg of tren and sitting around eating cheesies is not going to produce any noticable gains.. Magic pill syndrome..

Testosterone is a naturally occurring hormone in the body, saying you do not respond to test would mean you need to quickly see a doctor as you have obviously not gone through puberty or developed properly as these things are linked to your body functioning with testosterone. To state that you don't respond to test you mean that your body does not respond to the hormone it produces itself, your body does not just one day close its eyes and say nope can't see the testosterone hormone anymore.. Its your gear, dosage and diet plain and simple.. I'm sorry but 300mg of tren and sitting around eating cheesies is not going to produce any noticable gains.. Magic pill syndrome..

I agree with the diet part, however if it was 100% legit tren ace, even with a crappy diet he would definatly see something strenght wise.. at least a slight increase (if your diet suck fat isnt gonna melt obviously..)... bunk powder imo...

During thebrewing process did you maybe mess up on the math and accidentally made oit at a lower dose than intended? Idk if anyone mentioned this,I don't feel like reading anymore replies. Lol. Perhaps you did something wrong during the brewing. That or the powder is shit. There are other things that will melt at the same temp, but seeing as you're getting sides then I think you definitely made it at the wrong dose. If you want, you can send it to me(just a little:)) and I'll brew it and test it out for you. No need to thank me. I do it for the children

Back