Let me have it

Dude... seriously, you look bad ass!! I dont know anything about competition, but in the real world, your fricken stacked! I only hope i look half that good one of these days! That's awesome man! Talk about motivation for others!!

the pics dont even do you justice, you look even harder and bigger in person
In case no one has figured it out, he and i are doing the same show, I hope to meet him for the overall trophy....gonna be a tough battle

needsize said:
the pics dont even do you justice, you look even harder and bigger in person
In case no one has figured it out, he and i are doing the same show, I hope to meet him for the overall trophy....gonna be a tough battle

Thanks NS, I hope I do meet you in the finals. I just hope I don't screw up the posing aspect too much. Also I'd like to thank you for the encouragement over the yrs I learned lots from you but I am aiming at kicking your white ass...LOL! It will be a fun experience never the less.

JuicEvrything said:
Thanks NS, I hope I do meet you in the finals. I just hope I don't screw up the posing aspect too much. Also I'd like to thank you for the encouragement over the yrs I learned lots from you but I am aiming at kicking your white ass...LOL! It will be a fun experience never the less.

I hadnt seen you at the gym in so long, I couldnt believe the improvements you made to your physique...I was blown away
This is what its all about, win or lose, I want to go up against the biggest guys around

juiceeverything probably a stupid question but when you walk out around do you get started at all the time especially by the ladies

your physique gives it away

goku_kakarot77 said:
juiceeverything probably a stupid question but when you walk out around do you get started at all the time especially by the ladies

your physique gives it away

LOL! Actually I feel more uncomfortable because usually it's by the dudes, you know they say crazy things like I think he's on steroids and stuff. I dislike the staring thing honestly, I blush.

JuicEvrything said:
LOL! Actually I feel more uncomfortable because usually it's by the dudes, you know they say crazy things like I think he's on steroids and stuff. I dislike the staring thing honestly, I blush.

what about the ladies any stares or compliments from them, yeh i know how it feels i blush too when everyone stares at me i just look down and my face goes red lol

Back