Letro power. What should I do

300winmag

Was on 100mg of test e7d. Test levels in the 4-500 range. Felt good but not great. Safety labs all good. E was usually in the high 40s in a 20-50 range. No gyno but some acne, some fatigue and inability don’t matter what to get rid of fat even on clean diet. Always thought my e was high.

Recently went to 150mg of test and feel better and no increase in gyno or high e symptoms. While back doc gave letro 2.5 every other day. Tried that a while back and learned the hard way. Even tried once a week not good. But it’s all I have to work with.

Anybody use letro and have what I should try breaking the pill into and a good regimen.

I do not know how Letro is dosed. I do know anastrozole which comes in 1mg tablets. At 150 mg of Trst per week, I would try .25 mg every other day, or 1mg total per week. Retest and get your bloods redone/E2 Sensative Assay. Adjust your dose after you know where you are at after the verified blood tests.

I do nott know what 1mg of anastrozole correlates to to Letro, but this should be your approximate starting point at 150mg of Testosterone.

You say your Doctor is Prescribing Letrozole ~ He's Not Too Bright.

Letrozole is Too Strong, and will Crush Your Estrogen.
Dosing is almost impossible, cause you need to Cut those Tabs into 4.
But they are so damn small to begin with, even with a Pill Cutter, it's a Tough Situation.
The other Bigger Problem is Estrogen Rebound when you stop taking it.

Ask your Doctor to prescribe Aromasin.
It's a Suicidal Inhibitor, so No Estrogen Rebound is possible.'
And it won't Skew your Cholesterol.

Dosing will vary with the Individual.
But roughly speaking on 150 Mg a Week ~ 1/4 Tab or 6.25 Mg every other day would be where I would start.
It comes in 25 Mg tabs, so you need a Pill Cutter, but it's not a problem to cut them........................... JP
P.S.
Letrozole is for Gyno Only, it should Never be used for TRT or a Cycle.

Reactions: IMT
I do not know how Letro is dosed. I do know anastrozole which comes in 1mg tablets. At 150 mg of Trst per week, I would try .25 mg every other day, or 1mg total per week. Retest and get your bloods redone/E2 Sensative Assay. Adjust your dose after you know where you are at after the verified blood tests.

I do nott know what 1mg of anastrozole correlates to to Letro, but this should be your approximate starting point at 150mg of Testosterone.

At 150mgs of test per week, .25 of adex is still way too high of a dose.

No disrespect , but everyone is different and without knowing exact weight, body composition and metabolic factors, it is impossible to guess a dose. Blood tests are the only way to really know. Starting low is the correct path, and adjust after blood tests confirm the levels.

No disrespect , but everyone is different and without knowing exact weight, body composition and metabolic factors, it is impossible to guess a dose. Blood tests are the only way to really know. Starting low is the correct path, and adjust after blood tests confirm the levels.

I agree but .25mgs of adex eod is the normal starting dose for running 500mgs of test not 150mgs..

Back