LETROZOLE help please..

Taylor26

Talk To Me
Just got some LETRO to run thru my cycle of 250mgs Cyp and 250mgs EQ 2x aweek. I am starting my 4th week of this cycle and noticed puffy nipples, Need to know what dosage to use thru out cycle? I recieved my Letro from the research-ology and it is a spray bottle, How many squirts does it take to get proper dosage?

Another thing Props to 'ology, fast delivery.

Something that I have written previously on dosing for letro:

Use/Dosing

Anecdotally users have reported seeing good results using doses ranging from about .25mgs per day to .5mgs per day. However these doses do vary quite widely from user to user, including dosing schedules. Some have reported using the compound every other day or every third day with good results. Also, doses reported have ranged from .25mgs to as much as 2.5mgs per day.

Despite this anecdotal evidence it should be noted that doses as low as 100 micrograms can cause the maximum inhibition of the aromatase enzyme. It is therefore advisable that users experiment with their dosages to find what levels can be maintained for the compound to be fully effective, while minimizing side effects. Of course if a user is trying to treat side effects that have already appeared one may want to err on the side of using too much letrozole and face those side effects rather than dealing with something like gynocomastia. However, the severity of the condition will likely determine this in most cases.

The maximum dosage that a user would want to use would be 2.5mgs per day. It has been shown in numerous studies that this dosage will eliminate nearly all of the estrogen in the body in nearly all individuals. Any dose that is higher than this would simply be unneeded.

Despite the ability to increase the amount of lutenizing hormone, follicle stimulating hormone, and sex hormone binding globulin in users letrozole can be counterproductive if used during post-cycle therapy. This is due to the ability of the compound to drive estrogen levels too low during use. Once the compound is discontinued this can result in a "rebound effect" in estrogen levels with these becoming quite high, something that should be avoided during or after post-cycle therapy. Anastrozole could be seen as an alternative to letrozole in this capacity as it seemingly does not have such a potent effect. The detrimental effect that letrozole has on blood lipid levels is another reason why many will avoid it's use during post-cycle therapy, and this is discussed below.

Aboot said:

Use/Dosing

Anecdotally users have reported seeing good results using doses ranging from about .25mgs per day to .5mgs per day. However these doses do vary quite widely from user to user, including dosing schedules. Some have reported using the compound every other day or every third day with good results. Also, doses reported have ranged from .25mgs to as much as 2.5mgs per day.

Despite this anecdotal evidence it should be noted that doses as low as 100 micrograms can cause the maximum inhibition of the aromatase enzyme. It is therefore advisable that users experiment with their dosages to find what levels can be maintained for the compound to be fully effective, while minimizing side effects. Of course if a user is trying to treat side effects that have already appeared one may want to err on the side of using too much letrozole and face those side effects rather than dealing with something like gynocomastia. However, the severity of the condition will likely determine this in most cases.

The maximum dosage that a user would want to use would be 2.5mgs per day. It has been shown in numerous studies that this dosage will eliminate nearly all of the estrogen in the body in nearly all individuals. Any dose that is higher than this would simply be unneeded.

Despite the ability to increase the amount of lutenizing hormone, follicle stimulating hormone, and sex hormone binding globulin in users letrozole can be counterproductive if used during post-cycle therapy. This is due to the ability of the compound to drive estrogen levels too low during use. Once the compound is discontinued this can result in a "rebound effect" in estrogen levels with these becoming quite high, something that should be avoided during or after post-cycle therapy. Anastrozole could be seen as an alternative to letrozole in this capacity as it seemingly does not have such a potent effect. The detrimental effect that letrozole has on blood lipid levels is another reason why many will avoid it's use during post-cycle therapy, and this is discussed below.

Great info. Thanks for the quick response. Should i do this in the morning or at tnight before bedimte? Or does it really matter?

Aboot said:

Use/Dosing

Aboot, have you used Letrozole personally? I ask because it seems like i've heard great things but also it seems it can be hit and miss with some users. Have you ran it and had success?

Taylor26 said:
Great info. Thanks for the quick response. Should i do this in the morning or at tnight before bedimte? Or does it really matter?

Doesn't matter.

ect0m0rph said:
Aboot, have you used Letrozole personally? I ask because it seems like i've heard great things but also it seems it can be hit and miss with some users. Have you ran it and had success?

I've never had difficulties with gyno at all so I'm likely not the best person to ask.

Aboot is usually a thread killer in this section..after he posts, there's not much to add.

This time, he left the door open. lol

I have used letro. In fact, I am using letro right now. I am very gyno prone. I had gyno before gear...I have it worse now.

Letro completely stops its grow for me. It does kind of whack out my lipids a bit, but it completely stops the itchy, painful nips and their growth.

I typically run it @.2ml per day=.50mg. I tried it very high once...2.5mg. Messed up my sex drive. I worked it south until I noticed the good stuff without the bad stuff.

Letro is very strong, imo I don't think you need to use it unless you are

A: trying to reverse gyno

B: very gyno prone

C: have tried other options i.e. arimidex, aromasin etc. first

D: want to be VERY dry for a contest

Edit: for some reason no matter how I edit the post B ends up on the same line as A...wtf?

letro/ nolva?

So let me see if i get this:
letro is not recomended as a post cycle therapy (pct) product?
and if you use it your estrogen levels may have a"rebound effect"
sounds like a pretty tempermental item.
If you had to go with one post cycle therapy (pct) product would it be letro, or is nolva still king? clomid? anybody?

Letro is great for reversing gyno, it is strong stuff. If you do not have signs of gyno than you can just use nolva/clomid. You would only use letro if you have gyno problems or for bloat.

So to reverse gyno or treat it or whatever can be done...what would the correct dosage be of letrozole??

A mod on another board posted this:
If it has not became a standard state (permanent), he needs ~5mg day one, 2.5mg day 2 thru 5, then 2mg day 6 thru 10, 1.5mg 11 thru 15 and then taper down in .25mg doses till you reach 0mg and the 21st day. If it is still apparent in the mammary after that, he will need surgery.

Note: This is VERY potent and should be only done if he FULLY understands the effects and results!!

Back