Lets go pens

fireguy7569

Sid The Kid and the Penguins Are Going To The Stanley Cup Finals - Again!!!! Bring on Detroit and Hossa. The Pens have some unfinished business to settle with the Wings. Pens in 6.

Would be nice Bobby. Pens will have to stop the Detroit Machine from ever starting. Because once it does - look out, we saw it last year its like the have 6 guys on the ice all the time. Pens will use their speed and skilled defense to try to contain them. Pens in 6 or 7.

P.S. Hossa shook hands with pens gm and agreed to stay, you know a verbal gentleman's agreement, then bolted to Detroit - effing back stabber.

Well 5 isnt doable anymore ha

But yes that was a different team last night. I dont want D to win, just didnt look like the Pens were up to it in game 1 & 2

You right Per they werent up to it lastnight, but they will win imo..

Round 4 Game 4. "La Coupe Stanley Finals" Pens will have a big game tonight and need the one two punch (Sid & Geno) putting up quick back-to-back goals. Pens in 6, don't want to see a game 7 in Detroit. Not that the Pens can't do it but Detroit is the shit at home as are the Pens. Pens will do it one shift at a time.

Mama and Papa Malkin will be in the house tonight! LETS GO PENS!

Hey fireguy this is bullshit whats up with this FSN. Are all home games gonna be on that channell. Im pissed I wanna watch tonights game but can't find any of my friends in town that have it.. Their listening to the game on the radio, lol. I cant believe the major networks aren't showing this.

Ya Versus had games 3 and 4 now NBC has 1, 2, 5, 6 and 7. It sucks, I get versus at home buy many bars do not get it because of cost. I see your from Pittsburgh as am I. We are lucky cause we have 4 season tickets and my kids get to go to all the games.

What a game!!! Pens beat Detroit at their own game and beat them soundly. I have complete respect for the wings but if the boys can pull a win Saturday in Detroit, game 6 here could be historic! Lets Go Pens!!!

Lol. Damn I went and got a movie with the old lady because I didn't think I got FSN. How I overlooked it is beyond me. I can't believe I missed the game, just saw FSN was channel 27 here fuck!

I actually moved back to MD but love the burg. Great food and killer sports teams makes for an incredible city there PNC park is the nicest and coolest stadiums ive been to. Nothing as exciting as the Steeler games though, lol. Where I live now were only 2hrs. away from Pitt and my local channel is WKDATV. I live in the hills. I used to hang out at McFaddens and wait till a few minutes into the game and get tickets for dirt cheap. I think ill visit some old friends in moon-t soon come to think of it. So you knbow of Cellis Fitness downtown? Serious powerlifters in that joint. Ryan Cellis has close to a 700 pound raw bench. See ya dude. Hey imagine this Steelers won, now Pens, and the Buccos that would be nuts.

Dlove where in Md. I grew up in MD. I'm headed there this weekend to visit.

Whats up Dread? I grew up in Towson but have lived in a little sector that many overlook here in MD. DCL 40minutes past Cumberland. I love visiting downtown Bmore and seeing old friends but this is my home has been for 8 yrs. in total now. I tried living in Deerfield Beach SF, Huntngton Beach Cali.,(that was sick I miss it), then Pitt but always return to the lake. I love the moutains and what little family I have left are here. What about you man, where did you live? Do you like Ocean City?

If the Pens can win the "La Cupe Stanely", Pittsburgh will be the first city with a Super Bowl and Stanley Cup in the same year. IMO it looks dam good. There is no question it is the hardest trophy in (physical) team sports to win, hands down. You could never play 4 football games in 6 days.

If the Pens can win the "La Cupe Stanely", Pittsburgh will be the first city with a Super Bowl and Stanley Cup in the same year..

What about the Pirates their only in 2nd to last place this yr, lol. That would be wild if the Pens win I would love to watch the game down on the Jumbo-tron then hit the strip, lol. Your city is making serious head-way.

Due to NBC they cannot show the game on the jumbo outside the arena - that effing sucks- they had over 12,000 outside last night for game 4 - NBC and Gary Bettman want ratings - it pain sucks for the fans here in the burg!!!

Dam Pirates need to develop their farm system and fast. We have a state of the art ballpark and Pirates cant do shit. Gotta get these kids into a decent system then we will see titles like we did during the 70's. They used to call Pittsburgh Title Town and they will again this year after game 6.

Sorry guys its "La Coupe Stanley". My spelling sucks, very sorry all you french speaking hockey fans no disrespect to the coupe intended only respect. You guys invented the sport and that's why I say and type in french.

Back