Lets say you have a child on cycle/while blasting/crusing....

sadpanda

does it effect the child in anyway?
like is there more chance of your child being "defective" if your sperm count is low/ur on gear?

Nope. Many couples conceive while the male is on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or on cycle. Although I've noticed that the women always seem to have girls. No joke. Maybe just a coincidence amongst mates/acquaintances.

Nope. Many couples conceive while the male is on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or on cycle. Although I've noticed that the women always seem to have girls. No joke. Maybe just a coincidence amongst mates/acquaintances.

That's just a coincidence as men decide the sex of the child(sperm) - not women. Clomid can induce twins just an fyi

FSH, even if suppressed, can still exist and can cause pregnancy. There is no difference of FSH on or off cycle, only volume.

People have kids on cycle all the time. No issues.

lets say you are on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and want to get your wife pregnant, do you just take clomid and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and continue your testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose or drop it?

Not sure I understand this.

The body won't metabolize hormones differently whether they're synthetic or not.

The body won't treat 7mg of daily natural testosterone(made by the sack) any different than if it was supplement via steroids. This rule won't apply to other drugs like stimulants - look at Ephedra vs Ephedrine.

The body won't metabolize hormones differently whether they're synthetic or not.

The body won't treat 7mg of daily natural testosterone(made by the sack) any different than if it was supplement via steroids. This rule won't apply to other drugs like stimulants - look at Ephedra vs Ephedrine.

I never knew test makes you pregnant, i don't remember me shooting test into my girlfriends vagina =/ i think it twas SEMEN!

woot woot

Ok Gotcha. Somehow I thought you were talking about something else. Never mind! :)

lets say you are on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and want to get your wife pregnant, do you just take clomid and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and continue your testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose or drop it?

You don't necessarily have to take anything. Clomid will help, but if you even have the slightest FSH activity, you can still impregnate a female.

we had my little girl 14 years ago and she was conceived while I was full blown into a long cycle and there were absolutely no issues and she is an extremely healthy child. A brat at times but thats the teen years shining through, lol maybe its aggression from the roids i was taking when she was conceived... would explain teenagers...

To answer the OP's question it is how X-men are made.... lol sorry I just found that kind of funny. Ya I think that every thing would be ok if you get a girl pregnant on cycle. But than again none of us will really know if there are effects unless their are studies done on each compound out there.

I have read that if a female has a child on cycle there can be birth defect bit like the other posters have said the same does not apply for men
Possibly because the female carries the baby and if it's in her system it gets into the babies just like tobacco, alcohol and drugs do while a female is carrying

Last edited by a moderator:
I have read that if a female has a child on cycle there can be birth defect bit like the other posters have said the same does not apply for men
Possibly because the female carries the baby and if it's in her system it gets into the babies just like tobacco, alcohol and drugs do while a female is carrying
for sure, and it messes those poor kids up for life.

Back