Lets talk about GH releasing peps!

CJC 1293, 1295 w/dac (what is that?) w/o dac, IGF 1-LR3, DES, GHRH, GHRP, Mod, etc.

• Mod GRF, CJC 1293, CJC 1295 w/ DAC, CJC 1295 w/o DAC, and Sermorelin are Growth Hormone Releasing Hormones (GHRH's).
    • The reason why you want Mod GRF is because it has just the right half-life: 30 minutes to an hour. The half-lives of CJC 1293 and Sermorelin are too short (a matter of minutes), while the half-life of CJC 1295 w/ DAC is too long (days).
    • DAC stands for Drug Activation Complex. It extends the half-life of CJC 1295 by causing it to bind with albumin. However, this long half-life is undesirable because you'll get a slow and steady release of GH, often called GH bleed; this is how a woman releases GH. What you want are pulses of GH
    • There is some ambiguity with CJC 1295 w/o DAC and Mod GRF. I think some companies use the terms interchangeably, but they aren't necessarily the same thing.
  • GHRP stands for Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide. This includes GHRP-2, GHRP-6, and Ipamorelin.

Basically with these, you need the combination of ghrh and ghrp to be truly effective. A ghrp on its own will cause a spike of gh, but a ghrh will not do much unless taken during a natural pulse which is pretty hard to determine.

But when taken together they cause a good spike of gh that peaks at about 1 hour then declines.

I personally use mod grf and any ghrp. All of these were thought to reatch saturation at 100mcg but ghrp2 and Ipamorelin can be dosed higher. Ghrp 2&6 are usually the cheapest.

So I typically dose mod grf between 100-150 mcg 3 x a day with a ghrp. With ghrp2 I dose between 100-400mcg. Higher doses can produce sides. Ghrp6 between 100-200mcg. Hexarilin I dose at 400mcg with mod grf pwo. Ipam 100-400mcg.

So the combination three times a day to create pulses of gh. 100mcg of each is a good spot. This is creating a natural elevated pulse of gh. I use this even while on gh and especially if I have off days from gh.

These can also be used as a pct of sorts for gh users. If splitting doses and doing it every day for extended periods of time you likely won't have natural pulses but using the peptides forces pituitary to release gh.

User, i've been running DES right now as you described in another thread (pinning 100 mcg preworkout and drinking a high protein+carb shake, then sipping another shake with same ingredients during workout). If i want to add ipa/mod grf, will the high amount of carbs i take before and during workout blunt the gh release i'm hoping to get from that combo? Should i wait some time after workout to pin ipa/mod grf?

• Mod GRF, CJC 1293, CJC 1295 w/ DAC, CJC 1295 w/o DAC, and Sermorelin are Growth Hormone Releasing Hormones (GHRH's).
    • The reason why you want Mod GRF is because it has just the right half-life: 30 minutes to an hour. The half-lives of CJC 1293 and Sermorelin are too short (a matter of minutes), while the half-life of CJC 1295 w/ DAC is too long (days).
    • DAC stands for Drug Activation Complex. It extends the half-life of CJC 1295 by causing it to bind with albumin. However, this long half-life is undesirable because you'll get a slow and steady release of GH, often called GH bleed; this is how a woman releases GH. What you want are pulses of GH
    • There is some ambiguity with CJC 1295 w/o DAC and Mod GRF. I think some companies use the terms interchangeably, but they aren't necessarily the same thing.
  • GHRP stands for Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide. This includes GHRP-2, GHRP-6, and Ipamorelin.

Right on rp! I vote STICKY!!! :bowdown:

Hey guys, great thread! I ordered GHRP-2 10mg x 3 and Mod GRF 1-29 2mg x 3 from Osta today for my hamster and I Want to make sure i am reconstituting correctly as i am used to 5mg, not 10mg. Will i just reconstitute the GHRP with 5ml BW? If yes, how long will that keep in my refridgerator? I know i have seen similar questions and answers in my reading ventures, but for some reason i cant find the pages today.

Thanks!

User, i've been running DES right now as you described in another thread (pinning 100 mcg preworkout and drinking a high protein+carb shake, then sipping another shake with same ingredients during workout). If i want to add ipa/mod grf, will the high amount of carbs i take before and during workout blunt the gh release i'm hoping to get from that combo? Should i wait some time after workout to pin ipa/mod grf?

I dont believe it will at all. That may happen with exo gh but these are forcing a pulse of gh. Most people also don't eat around them to burn fat.

If you are concerned about it, just have your pre wo shake, and skip the intra wo shake, then dose ghrh/ghrp immediately after training then wait an hour for your next meal.

But I personally eat/drink carbs/protiens/fats around all of my doses. Others may not like this but I don't see a problem.

Also, the GHRP-2 10mg is in a very small vial. Reconstituting with 5ml seems like it will not work. Is it ok to reconstitute with 2ml, transfer to a larger sterile vial, then add another 3ml? Any help is appreciated, anxious to get the research started!

Also, the GHRP-2 10mg is in a very small vial. Reconstituting with 5ml seems like it will not work. Is it ok to reconstitute with 2ml, transfer to a larger sterile vial, then add another 3ml? Any help is appreciated, anxious to get the research started!

You could do that. Or you could just reconstitute using 2 mL. Then 2 IU (0.02 mL) would be 100 mcg.

The downsides to reconstituting with less BW are:
  • it's harder to draw out the exact amount.
  • when the vial is nearly empty, the liquid you're unable to draw out contains more wasted peptide. To overcome this drawback, you can add a little BW at the end to help you draw out as much GHRP-2 as possible.

You might as well see how much BW you can fit into the vial, then decide whether you want to stick with that concentration or transfer to a larger vial and add more BW.

kev ute
Novice

Thanks Zeek! Much appreciated.

Without any testing i believe my igf-1LR3 to be real because a couple of hour after dosing i would become extremely tired and need to take a nap. I don't know if that means anything. I do recall reading that it can make some people get quite tired though.

We are talking about test igf blood serum levels, not actually testing the vial of igf.

As far as reconstitution, I use 2ml for every size. 2ml will fit as thats the size of the vials. I never transfer to another vial. You can reconstitute with any amount of BW that you want but 2ml is plenty up to 10m peptide. If you transfer to a new vial, make sure it's a sterile vial, you don't want to contaminate the peptide. Bac water contains benzol alcohol which will prevent the growth of new bacteria but won't do anything to kill bacteria already present.

kev ute
Novice

Thanks Zeek! Much appreciated.

Without any testing i believe my igf-1LR3 to be real because a couple of hour after dosing i would become extremely tired and need to take a nap. I don't know if that means anything. I do recall reading that it can make some people get quite tired though.

We are talking about test igf blood serum levels, not actually testing the vial of igf.

As far as reconstitution, I use 2ml for every size. 2ml will fit as thats the size of the vials. I never transfer to another vial. You can reconstitute with any amount of BW that you want but 2ml is plenty up to 10m peptide. If you transfer to a new vial, make sure it's a sterile vial, you don't want to contaminate the peptide. Bac water contains benzol alcohol which will prevent the growth of new bacteria but won't do anything to kill bacteria already present.

Exactly the info i was looking for, thanks User

**posted this in another thread, figured I'd throw it up here as well**

After reading this thread i started using one pin for ghrp and mod grf. I accidentally pulled too much mod today, and with out thinking pushed the excess back into the vial...i feel i may have let a little ghrp slip into the mod grf vial. Is this going to be a problem?

My understanding:

In reality CJC 1295 cannot exist without DAC, because the addition of DAC to Mod GRF (1-29) is what makes CJC 1295. The problem is nomenclatural - many potential customers look for "CJC 1295 w/out DAC" when really what they want is Mod GRF (1-29), and in order to avoid losing potential customers, some Pep companies will list the exact same peptide as Mod GRF (1-29) and CJC 1295 w/out DAC.

My understanding:

In reality CJC 1295 cannot exist without DAC, because the addition of DAC to Mod GRF (1-29) is what makes CJC 1295. The problem is nomenclatural - many potential customers look for "CJC 1295 w/out DAC" when really what they want is Mod GRF (1-29), and in order to avoid losing potential customers, some Pep companies will list the exact same peptide as Mod GRF (1-29) and CJC 1295 w/out DAC.

Great post...

Back