Let's talk about site inj.ing!!!!!!!!!

First post but have been around for many years. I enjoy site injections, tri's and bi's mostly. I find when I inject shorter esters it feel better and it disperses quicker. When doing tri's I also inject the top stay away from the two smaller and longer heads (top of horseshoe). Site gives me a great pump (mostly mental) I will take any little advantage now a days. Also gives me more spots to inject cuts down on scar tissue.

Are you saying do we rotate our injection spots?? or Are you saying do we get localized growth from shooting specific muscles?? I'm just not really understanding your question completely. Because personally I have only been hitting larger muscles as of late (glutes/quads) because I am shooting 2.5-3ml's at a time and I'm only pinning myself 2x a week (750mg Test E, 600mg EQ). When I'm doing ED injections normally I hit both glutes, 2 spots in my quads, both pecs, both delts, and occasionally bi's.
Hey Milk. My question is if one is site inj.ing, what are they using, where are they pinning and what are the results at the sight and overall gains from the gear.

gator

Gator, you seem highly respected around here, funny how people just pop off like that without even knowing. I am doing 250mg ew test for 16 wks. Nothing big but but like you said, good cycle.

On with the topic...

Thanks for the compliment!

When I first started I did a few cycles of only 200-250 mgs Test for 10 wks. One 10 cc bottle lasted me a whole cycle.

gator

Back